Gibson Brands Forums

Norman

Tommy' date=' I never actually got to meet him. I just sat across the room from him with stars in my eyes LOL Magic was eyeing up the J-50, I think![/quote']

YOu can tell all that? From across the room? You are good GG!

Oh thank goodness we didn't scare you away! Everyone here is very friendly and some are a bit wacky. Not me tho'.... I'm completely normal. :D/

Welcome Norm.... Of course GG is normal...... Stalking people, hiring detectives and talking about how your guitar is eyeing up another guitar is all par for the course in this forum! :-$

(JK GG!!! You can stalk me anytime you want and I know "Magic" would be all over my AJ "Beast" !)

Well, I'm happy to report that we did not scare Norm away, and he may have found his niche right here in Calgary with a group of happy Monday night strummers. Maybe he'll venture back here and fill us in on how he's doing.

(And, no, I'm not part of the group LOL)

Cunk, I do not need a stalker as I already have very good *informants* right here in Calgary. But thank you for the offer, and I will most certainly keep it in mind!

TommyK, we wimmin have something called wimmin's intuition and I can tell from across a crowded room (okay, it wasn't crowded.... the only thing between us was a low budget amp and mic) that he was a GREAT guy! Too bad about the age thing. Well, and the lack of interest on his part, which likely had to do with the age thing ~sigh~.

Someday my prince will come! Til then, I'm playing solo :-k/ (with the best guitar in the world)

Well' date=' I'm happy to report that we did not scare Norm away, and he may have found his niche right here in Calgary with a group of happy Monday night strummers. Maybe he'll venture back here and fill us in on how he's doing.

(And, no, I'm not part of the group LOL)

Cunk, I do not need a stalker as I already have very good *informants* right here in Calgary. But thank you for the offer, and I will most certainly keep it in mind!

TommyK, we wimmin have something called wimmin's intuition and I can tell from across a crowded room (okay, it wasn't crowded.... the only thing between us was a low budget amp and mic) that he was a GREAT guy! Too bad about the age thing. Well, and the lack of interest on his part, which likely had to do with the age thing ~sigh~.

Someday my prince will come! Til then, I'm playing solo :D/ (with the best guitar in the world)

[/quote']

Karen,

You should go out and buy/rent "South Pacific".

I think "...across a crowded room..." would be your line from the song "Some Enchanted Evening". :-)

Fred

Karen' date='

You should go out and buy/rent "South Pacific".

I think "...across a crowded room..." would be your line from the song "Some Enchanted Evening". :-)

Fred[/quote']

Yabbut, 'someday my prince will come'..... isn't that from Westside Story? I admit to being a bit weak on my Broadway musicals LOL

..TommyK' date=' we wimmin have something called wimmin's intuition and I can tell from across a crowded room (okay, it wasn't crowded.... the only thing between us was a low budget amp and mic) that he was a GREAT guy! Too bad about the age thing. Well, and the lack of interest on his part, which likely had to do with the age thing ~sigh~...[/quote']

How you guys 'spect GG figured his age? Lifted his wallet? Checked his teeth? Measured his receding hairline?

How you guys 'spect GG figured his age? Lifted his wallet? Checked his teeth? Measured his receding hairline?

No no, it was one of my *informants*! She says he's a really nice guy, shy, and in his mid 30's. My car is older than that.

WARNING TO ALL MEN

Gilliangirl's Informant. Seen at a local Bluegrass gathering. A Canadian national, she may be carrying a mandolin. If encountered do not approach, do not engage in idle conversation. You could be informed upon.

Tasha.jpg

Use extremem caution.

Archived