Gibson Brands Forums

Let's see some 335s, all finishes !

guitarfish

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys and Gals,

Let's not let this thread die. Surely those of you who own 335s also own a camera or know someone who does. Let' see more photos of your beauties. Photos of great looking 335s never get old.

gibby_wb.jpg

• 2 months later...

My Fathers day present this year, 2011 ES-335 Satin Cherry named "Kate". Love her tone and feel. Changed the black speed knobs and white 3 way tip for more vintage looking knobs and tip. Changed the crappy tuners for some schaller deluxe 16:1 ratio tuners that are solid as hell and put my usual d'addario 11's on and this girl can purr one second and scream the next and everything in between!

post-35245-089933600 1318004161_thumb.jpg

post-35245-057017400 1318004217_thumb.jpg

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i445/accnick/ES%20335/?action=view&current=ES335ES335-12.jpg

Here are my two ES 335's. On the left, my 2009 Nashville Historic '59 ES-335, and on the right, my 1968 ES-335-12. The 12 string is in virtually mint condition, and rings like a bell with a pair of early non T-top pat number pickups.

• 5 months later...

My 2008 ES-335. Just got it in December as Xmas gift to myself. I have been a sax player for 40+ years. Decided to learn guitar. Sold one of my horns to pay for this. I love it, but guitar is like speaking a different language. So, I expect it will be a while before I discover how good this axe is.

my_es_335.jpg

This a little off topic, but how do you guys post with embedded pics? I can only attach, which means you have to click thumbnail to see pic. I tried insert image (didn't like a jpg for some reason) and I tried a link, but only appears as link. Thanks for your kind understanding.

My link

Excuse the clandestine post <_<

My cherished ES 335 Dot Triburst

And equally beloved ES 335-S

V

:-({|=

Archived