Gibson Brands Forums

Virtuoso Cleaner and Polish

Michael

You may want to stay in Canada. We might slap a tariff on you if you try to cross the border, now that you are apparently a threat to our national security. You better hope Trudeau doesn't slap retaliatory tariffs on Gibson guitars.

Calgary looks like a nice place. I haven't been there in more than 50 years, so I supposed it's changed just a bit.

Calgary is a beautiful place thanks Nick! AND we have a TON of Gibson guitars. There are three Long & McQuade locations here in Calgary alone, with one in Lethbridge and three in Edmonton. At my L&M location alone there must be at least 15 or 16 Gibson acoustics. There are two J200's, one being a J200 Vintage in tobacco sunburst that is quite lovely. I played a beautiful J45 Vintage and a Songwriter Studio that were exceptional just yesterday.

I think the supply of Gibson acoustics in Canada might outlast the current protectionist lunacy.

We have virtuoso products -- and many more. We care for a fair number (about 100) vintage guitars. We find it good and use it now and then. Our main guitar care products are PRESERVATION POLISH from Steward McDonald, Meguiar's polish (#2 and #9), Napta, and mild soap and water.

Best,

-Tom

We have virtuoso products -- and many more. We care for a fair number (about 100) vintage guitars. We find it good and use it now and then. Our main guitar care products are PRESERVATION POLISH from Steward McDonald, Meguiar's polish (#2 and #9), Napta, and mild soap and water.

Best,

-Tom

Hi Tom (or anyone) - what would you use on the fretboard? rgds - billroy

Archived