Gibson Brands Forums

Sale Pending)(?) B-45-12--$500 + shipping

nid2007

Hi All,

I traded for this 12-er a few months ago and never play it. I have 2 new/old gibby's coming my way in the next week and I'd like to get this out of my house. I just can't imagine ever sitting down to change the strings.

It plays great as is, but I know it could use some brace re-gluing. I'm confident that if anyone puts a couple of hundred into this guitar it would be worth at least $1000, and have been told so by a dealer-who I am sure was lowballing me. I think the case may be an original hardshell too--and it is in nice shape. It has pickup on it a well. A really nice full sounding guitar.

Don't have pics yet, but will email on request. Contact me at if interested. I've traded with many folks on here before, so my references are good--at least to the extent you trust these folks. O:)

Bob, that Gospel looks SOOO nice hanging on my wall--an exceptional slide guitar as well, which I can not figure out why, because I do not have the action set up high at all. Sentimental value, yada, yada...will will be the first call if I decide to sell. Definitely waiting for Matthew Sweet to come play the 9:30 club so I can get him to take a picture with it and me.

Some pics:

12string001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived