Gibson Brands Forums

[for custom admin] differences between jimmy page's custom models

Rick

hi !

what are the differences between the jimmy page's custom Lp and the jimmy page's aged LP by tom murphy??

i found this photo about the aged one http://www.historiclespauls.com/index.php?action=showgallery&id=442&requesturi=%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Dshowmodel&model=%25&orderby=year+DESC&volltext=

but the difference is only in appear side or in construction too?

and how much cost the aged? the standard custom not aged?

thank custom admin

the aging is the only difference.

Again' date=' ALL the JP models have run their course and are now discontinued. if you want to buy ANY of the JP models, you will have to look at the used market.[/quote']

T_T and it isn't possible make one more guitar??? only one?????????? =D>:-s

we had contractual agreements with Jimmy regarding production numbers of all 3 versions of this JP guitar: aged, un-aged, and custom authentic.

when we reached those specified numbers, the production was ended on all 3. Because of this contractual agreement, we cannot make anymore of any of them.

Sorry.

we had contractual agreements with Jimmy regarding production numbers of all 3 versions of this JP guitar: aged' date=' un-aged, and custom authentic.

when we reached those specified numbers, the production was ended on all 3. Because of this contractual agreement, we cannot make anymore of any of them.

Sorry.[/quote']

and why you didn't changed the description on the site???

you broked one my dream =(

do you take orders by private people? example, if you want a flying V with floyd rose, custom pickups ( 2 type of pickus i don't know how now), maple top ecc, is possible???

i have nothing to do with what the website says or doesn't say, in fact i rarely even look at it any part of it other than this forum.

if you are so dead set on having a JP model, i am sure you will be able to find one on the used market. Good luck!!

yes, we do take custom orders. you need to find a dealer and have that dealer submit your specs to us for review. then we can tell you if we can do the guitar, and if so how much it will cost and how long it will take.

Archived