Gibson Guitar Board: Echoplex Time. - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Echoplex Time. Does anyone have a cheap echoplex?

#1 User is offline   rhythmkid 

• Group: Members
  • LocationCleveland Ohio

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there in the great big world has a broken or cosmetically beat up echoplex that may work for cheap? I have two small kids and money is tight but I want one really badly. Thanks in advance if you have that pay it forward attitude.

Life is Beautiful

#2 User is offline   knucklebut 

• Advanced Member

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postrhythmkid, on 27 September 2011 - 09:32 PM, said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there in the great big world has a broken or cosmetically beat up echoplex that may work for cheap? I have two small kids and money is tight but I want one really badly. Thanks in advance if you have that pay it forward attitude.

Life is Beautiful

This is why a musician..BEFORE THEY SPAWN,and add to the worlds overpopulation, should ponder weather they want a ECHOPLEX or a KID, Usually...KID just happens.....GOODBYE ECHOPLEX...FYI..there is no such thing as a inexpensive echoplex..... Make music, not kids. Goodluck tho.....

#3 User is offline   C-RAM 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

FWIW, as someone who has used/played through Echoplexes in the past, a cheap way to get into that ballpark is via an Ibanez DM1000. Yes, it's an old, digital rackmount unit, but with some patience and imagination, you can get decent results.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users