Gibson Brands Forums

How do you display your guitar?

outtahere

Great that's what we were shooting for...If you care to view more crematorium candle holders they will be in the December issue of Premier Guitar as well as Guitar Center and 150 Plus home grown shops near you. We do have a very nice urn holder line too, should you care to see those too, I will happily send a link for you to view.

Have a great night

RaxsMafia

'We'? ....as in: 'SPAM'?

It will take a lot more than a few dusty comments from any forum member to piss me off. I will avoid using the word us or we....since you all seem to be very touchy on this word moving forward. Maybe if I use a bunch of the emoticons I can hang out longer in this group. It's not for everyone, and frankly not every opinion matters.

please insert your next crafty comment here. ( )

Maybe you should have stated that it was your own product and then people would have been more sensitive towards your feelings. That being said you're dealing with the public and did ask for opinions, you got them whether they be to your liking or not...

And good luck with your sales! [thumbup]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like to have them within reach so I don't have to dig through the cases for the one I want. And I like the look.

IMG-20111113-00271.jpg

Dave

Nice.

I keep all of mine hanging in my apartment. I only use the cases when I'm going somewhere. It looks like art work if you are able to have them in your living room across the wall and you have really nice guitars. I love the way my apartment looks with them and I can grab which one I want quickly.

I will change guitars a lot while playing and recording in the apartment. And I like it all being right there.

I like to have them within reach so I don't have to dig through the cases for the one I want. And I like the look.

IMG-20111113-00271.jpg

Dave

Utterly stunning display. One question; How the hell do you people afford so many guitars :D I have one Gibson. ONE! It's a LP '60s in ebony. I love it so so much but would love a delicious collection such as the above. Dave, I salute you.

I shall get to work on my Beatles collection and report back when I can put together a room such as that. This'll probably be the last we ever speak :P

Be cool

x PEACE x

WK

Archived