Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've posted this before so don't call me a wimp :P. Sadly I have been so busy I haven't been able to get another up. So here's some half-assed improvisation. I'll try to upload another one soon, today if I can. Also, I know it is rather rushed, I was just messing around really.

Clicky Clicky

Here's one of me singing and playing bass. I also play the whammy pedal guitar solo at the end. My buddy Dave Mac played everything else.

Here's a little demo I was working on that I never finished. I play everything on this one.

I've never posted any of my playing yet.

Can someone provide details on how I can do that?

It just so happens that I brought home a little 4 track ZOOM recorder this weekend. I'll have to play along with a CD or something as no buddies will be around until Thursday.

Dave

I've never posted any of my playing yet.

Can someone provide details on how I can do that?

It just so happens that I brought home a little 4 track ZOOM recorder this weekend. I'll have to play along with a CD or something as no buddies will be around until Thursday.

Dave

Check out Soundcloud, many of us on here use it.

I have posted my clips but interest is just not there, I would get 10 times more responses if I posted a pic of my gear.

Here is myt latest clip, we have a newborn so I recorded this one using amp modeling, I play the 2 guitars to a drum track.

The clip shows how sleep depravation was affecting my mood, I got entangled in my own rhythm almost at the end when I realized the rack was running out of time.

Listen to it a couple of times, then it makes more sense.

Strange Mood

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11119491&q=hi&newref=1

I have posted my clips but interest is just not there, I would get 10 times more responses if I posted a pic of my gear.

Here is myt latest clip, we have a newborn so I recorded this one using amp modeling, I play the 2 guitars to a drum track.

The clip shows how sleep depravation was affecting my mood, I got entangled in my own rhythm almost at the end when I realized the rack was running out of time.

Listen to it a couple of times, then it makes more sense.

Strange Mood

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11119491&q=hi&newref=1

It's got a real Crazy Horse feel to it. Some hollering punk lyrics and a grinding bass would round it out just right.

Me playing the Les Paul at an impromptu Jam in Graz, Austria last year. There were some local musicians playing and someone said that I and the singer could jam so we did! Need your love so bad. Yes I traveled all the way over there with my guitar.

It's got a real Crazy Horse feel to it. Some hollering punk lyrics and a grinding bass would round it out just right.

thanks, I have gotten the Crazy Horse reference on a couple of other tracks, funny thing is that I don't listen to Crazy Horse.

I do have a bass but never play it and I want to put bass on my tracks but I struggle with it because I just can't pick it up work out the mechanics and sound good.

thanks, I have gotten the Crazy Horse reference on a couple of other tracks, funny thing is that I don't listen to Crazy Horse.

I do have a bass but never play it and I want to put bass on my tracks but I struggle with it because I just can't pick it up work out the mechanics and sound good.

Can I give it a go?

Archived