Gibson Brands Forums

general setting on your profile page ?

wildfrontier

The instruction from the help page on "Editing contact information, personal information, avatars, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices" says:

You can access your settings from any page by selecting your name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".

There are several tabs along the top, each of which reveal a number of settings pages:

Settings

General Settings

•  
  • Privacy Options
    Here you can configure whether to subscribe to email updates from the board administrator, and whether to allow other members to send you emails
  • Time Zone
    Here you can configure your time zone. This is necessary to ensure that times across the community are shown correctly.
  • Personal Messenger Options
    Here you can choose to disable your personal messenger, or configure how you would like to be notified when you receive a new message.
  • Posting Settings
    Here you can configure global posting settings such as the visual text editor which makes formatting be shown as it will appear when posted, and the flash uploader which makes uploading multiple files quicker and easier.

But when I actually go to the settings page by selecting my name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings" > general settings, it only shows:

• Time Zone
  • Posting Settings
  • Search Settings

Where is Privacy Options and Personal Messenger Option As it was explained on the help page ?

I guess I would just have to play around with it a bit on my own. :mellow:

Archived