Gibson Brands Forums

Coke or Pepsi??

jeff_farkas

Pepsi tastes like............ I can't come up with a simile to describe how bad pepsi tastes.

Coke tastes like........... I can't come up with a simile to describe how good coke tastes.

Beer tastes worse than pepsi.

Oragne Crush, Rootbeer, Jack Daniels, Bong Water, Tea and Coffee are all acceptable drinks as well

Dandelion and Burdock every time.....

.....or Bourbon.

Hey guys - can you help me out here. How is Wild Turkey rated in the USA, like good, bad or indifferent.

Does the fact that I like Wild Turkey mark me out as a dork, a fool or a guy with taste and discernment. I have no idea where it sits in the awesome range of Bourbons available, so I need you American Bourbon drinkers to help me out in case I am being a fool. I know - if I like it, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't want to ask for a Wild Turkey and be laughed out of town, yah know.....

Dandelion and Burdock every time.....

.....or Bourbon.

Hey guys - can you help me out here. How is Wild Turkey rated in the USA' date=' like good, bad or indifferent.

Does the fact that I like [b']Wild Turkey[/b] mark me out as a dork, a fool or a guy with taste and discernment. I have no idea where it sits in the awesome range of Bourbons available, so I need you American Bourbon drinkers to help me out in case I am being a fool. I know - if I like it, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't want to ask for a Wild Turkey and be laughed out of town, yah know.....

Ok.. In my "drinking" days Wild Turkey was ok... I would say it was overall a good bourbon. As for the "best" I would have to go with jack daniels. http://www.jackdaniels.com/age.aspx.. JD is a bit more expensive but it's just my choice.. no longer drink but that's not an issue.

HTH

Jeff cool0003.gif

Archived