Gibson Brands Forums

Canada's online stores with international shipping ??

gotomsdos

Hi.. There isnt Much of anything in Canada for Online Buying , we dont even have Much in the Line of decent Guitars... ... Im not sure where your at... But shipping can range from 350.00 up to 600.00 for the HK area.. Shipping is not cheap unless you have a account already set up ..

Not quite sure why you would want to go through Canada? But hey here goes...

The national distributor for Gibson here is Yorkville sound their dealer is Long & McQuade they show them as available

model# ac45tvshn sku# 263664 the problem is they don't ship Internationally You have to contact The Twelfth Fret pro shop in Toronto

they ship worldwide they also are affiliated with L&M and Y/S ask for Grant he'll do his best to help you ...

Not quite sure why you would want to go through Canada? But hey here goes...

The national distributor for Gibson here is Yorkville sound their dealer is Long & McQuade they show them as available

model# ac45tvshn sku# 263664 the problem is they don't ship Internationally You have to contact The Twelfth Fret pro shop in Toronto

they ship worldwide they also are affiliated with L&M and Y/S ask for Grant he'll do his best to help you ...

Thank you whirligig for your very effective info !

Now I got a choice for Gibson j45 tv with shipping, thomann. but its price is a bit high. US doesn't ship to my country. so all I can do it is to look for it in Canada.

12fret does ship to my country. gorgeous ! but a pity that the one he offers is only J45 modern classic with adi top, not J45 TV which I'd like.

But 12fret is an independent dealer by Gibson, we can find it on Gibson site. I wonder if 12fret is affiliated with L&M.

Thank you so much anyway !

We can easily find dealers in Hong Kong on Gibson site.

then ask one of the dealers in Hong Kong to place an order for you . Gibson builds a guitar ordered by a dealer in 6 to 8 weeks .

dealer # 1:

All Fit Garden Branch

G/F - 2/F., All Fit Garden

20-22 Bonham Road

Hong Kong

China

Phone: 2858 9011

dealer # 2:

HK Island East Flagship store - Kornhill Plaza Branch

Shop Nos. S1-7 on Upper Floor of West Footbridge

Kornhill Plaza

1-2 Kornhill Road, Quarry Bay

Hong Kong

China

Phone: 2560 6363

dealer # 3 :

Kornhill Apartments Branch

3/F, Kornhill Apartments

2 Kornhill Road

Hong Kong

China

Phone: 2569 3933

get a quote from each dealer and order the one who has the lowest pricing :) .

then ask one of the dealers in Hong Kong to place an order for you . Gibson builds a guitar ordered by a dealer in 6 to 8 weeks .

dealer # 1:

get a quote from each dealer and order the one who has the lowest pricing :) .

Thank you JuanCarlosVejar for such a detailed info !

I found them on Gibson site, actually all of them belong to only a company called Parsons music (parsonsmusic.com). I phoned the biggest one, flagship store. She said, only J45, no J45 TV. if order, it takes half year, I feel too long to wait, halted.

Seeing what you just said, I wonder if they have diffefent policies.

Actually I don't like to order one, gotta wait first, and if hot happy with it, gotta wait again, too long circle to bear ! even though it's inexpensive.

Archived