Gibson Brands Forums

For the sake of putting the bridge pin debate to rest.........

onewilyfool

Awww shucks, onewilyfool, yah went to all the trouble of finding the image and uploading it to your photobucket repository just to..... just to what?

Great picture by the way, onewilyfool.....

Its a believer about to plant the dead stick of ignorance in the dead horse of delusion whilst preaching that from it a mighty Horse-Chestnut tree will grow, which he knows is true because he read it on the website

http://www.deadsticks-that-will-come-to-life.com

where they recommended planting it in a four-legged corpse. And at the price he paid for it, it HAS to work.....

Bob,

I wonder how I knew you would be here soon! Welcome, from one of the old outcasts.

They look mighty fine. They sure don't hurt a thing. And I have to own up to this one. They really did make my Custom H. Bird sound better.

Floor goes back to the 'endless enigma' now.

Steve

Hey Bob. Glad to see you are here. I have also purchased many sets of pins and saddles from you and have recommended you and your website many times! I have always found you to be excellent to deal with and you have been very accommodating in getting everything just right!

I hope you will be a regular contributer here and help us all in our never ending quest for the perfect looks and sound!!

Nice to be here. Good to see some old friends from the AGF posting......and some rather interesting cats as well. One question: Does a rep from Gibson have a "moderating" presence in here?

Hi Bob... "Lofapco" from the AGF here... Yes, there is a moderator around. Mike from Gibson is very cool and I am sure you will see him around.

Great to have you here as well........ Still loving my Double inlay pins on my Gibson AJ!

Archived