Gibson Brands Forums

WHO was Offended by Gillian Girls post ??????????????

suburude63

Maybe it was a guest (can a guest PM?), or perhaps a poseur. Wouldn't a mod be more or less "official" and identify him/herself? Maybe a random troublemaker. Between the state of the country, the world, my 401K, now this, things are just getting weirder by the minute.

Well - as of about 18:00GMT the score was:

33/34 she stays

1/34 Who is she?

0/34 She goes.

Says it all - and lady or not, whoever tried to bully her off should be named and shamed.

Thanks to the guys that emailed her - the PM probably would NOT email her if she is not a member any more..... which is why I asked in the first place.

Karen - come in Karen, ground control to Karen, come in Karen eusa_think.gif

I would like to think Karen knows how to handle herself and this situation as well. After our support, I think maybe we owe her the right to her privacy. I think she will handle this one maybe quietly, but straight on for certain. We're showing our support and I hope that will matter most to, Karen.

Steve

I would like to think Karen knows how to handle herself and this situation as well. After our support' date=' I think maybe we owe her the right to her privacy. I think she will handle this one maybe quietly, but straight on for certain. We're showing our support and I hope that will matter most to, Karen.

Steve [/quote']

i'm goin' with this plan. thx

Archived