Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Center going out of business?

saturn

My wife told me she heard or read that GC was doing poorly and might close. I asked her if she meant just our local GC or the entire chain, but she wasn't sure. I couldn't find any info on a Google news search. Has anyone else heard this? Just curious.

Well I don't know about Ed but I bought all my newer guitars from GC except the last one, which was my Premium Plus. I drove an hour away to the HOG in Rochester and got it for $900 less than what GC quoted me. No more GC for me...

GC going out of bussness?

then where will i go to shred my face off, with overfuzzulated gain, and the same stupid scales while playing louder then everyone in the store, while playing the most expensive guitar, that i cant afford but im going to muck and ding it up, then buy a pack of stings and go home and brag about how good i am cuz i can "shred"

NOOOOOOOOOOO

GC going out of bussness?

then where will i go to shred my face off' date=' with overfuzzulated gain, and the same stupid scales while playing louder then everyone in the store, while playing the most expensive guitar, that i cant afford but im going to muck and ding it up, then buy a pack of stings and go home and brag about how good i am cuz i can "shred"

[/quote']

Cracks me up...because it's true! Actually I do the same thing but on the keyboard. Mozart was a great key shredder...

Archived