Gibson Brands Forums

Where's Neo?

Bluemoon

Neo is a Republican voter as am I. I just keep quiet about it around here.

I think this forum is pretty accepting of people's political views, though I think the topic doesn't come up here much---which is not a bad thing. Although I am liberal, I am a big fan of Neo's because he has a point of view and can support his views. I may not agree with them, but I can respect them.

You know... anytime now Neo will come through your (or my!) door shooting... be ready guys (well' date=' as ready as one can be against those odds, which would account to nothing in the end... we are fried.).

seriously... where's he?[/quote']

I just hope he wasn't banned for his participation in the forum wars a few weeks ago.

Neo is a vain, egotistical Left-wing commie... he is camped out in a tree somewhere hoping to keep some filthy, animal killing, global warming-inducing capitalist industry from polluting the surrounding forestlands.... and so we will start threads and ask about him, thereby feeding his enormous ego.

If that don't get a response, we need to mount a rescue team and head to the compound......

Neo is a vain' date=' egotistical Left-wing commie... he is camped out in a tree somewhere hoping to keep some filthy, animal killing, global warming-inducing capitalist industry from polluting the surrounding forestlands.... and so we will start threads and ask about him, thereby feeding his enormous ego.

If [i']that[/i] don't get a response, we need to mount a rescue team and head to the compound......

+1 that's some funny s**t there, bro.

I just hope he wasn't banned for his participation in the forum wars a few weeks ago.

My guess is that he was banned during that ugly fracas. You don't see bobbo or frodo or whomever around anymore either. I think the hammer came down and he was, unfortunately, in its path. Then again WTF do I know? I haven't heard of any nuclear explosions Arizona, and I don't know what else would keep him away form our excellent company!

I know I'm still a fairly new member, but I already miss him. Maybe he's preparing to leave the country if McCain loses. He's probably talking to Alec Baldwin and Barbra Streisand, who left our country when Bush won, to help him with his moving plans. Oh wait, that's not right, they never did leave...

I think he may have got chucked out. There was a thread that got deleted relating to our friends over at the "other" forum. Or he is on vacation in Montana organizing a group of militia in case the Dems not only take the white house, but also congress.

I sent Neo an email maybe two days ago and nothing... But it is Elk and Deer hunting season here. He may be up here in my neck of the woods. I know that we both enjoy our firearms but I have never asked him if he also hunts.

But if he does and he drew tags, you wont hear from him until next week.

Archived