Gibson Brands Forums

They are taking it too far with the slash models... :P

Thundergod

Their only (and I mean only) redeeming feature is that the price is such that people must surely realise they aren't up to much - don't they? Surely no-body in their right mind would think 'hmmmm - a Gibson, and soooo cheap, I must have it!'

Sheesh - even in those thumbnails they look tacky.....

WTF....Am I seeing this right...The guitar in the link below has binding OVER the fret edges!

http://guitarofchina.com/product_info.php?cPath=187&products_id=10577&osCid=57e917a71ad67aeb380f1923038bea2b

In the new year I intend to purchase one of these fakes then take an power saw too it and cut it into sections. Whilst doing this, I will take plenty of photos and requests from forum members to take apart or look at area on these guitars that they want to see...

Regards

Flight959

flight my dream is similar but I'm thinking more of a mulcher shredder chewing them up in a endless feast of counterfeit crap being spat out like carrots on a morning after hangover

Im serious...I wanna butcher one of these to find out how crap they really are!

Flight959

And I thought there were already to many Slash models as it is... yeesh!

Im serious...I wanna butcher one of these to find out how crap they really are!

+1... one of these days us Gibson Forum-ers should go on a "counterfeit" vendetta... you know, everyone buy as many counterfeits as they can find and then we'll burn them all to make an example...

I have to say though, a counterfeit would be useful if you really wanted to smash a Gibson in a music video.

Archived