Gibson Guitar Board: 60s tribute SG..any thoughts - Gibson Guitar Board

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

60s tribute SG..any thoughts

#21 User is offline   RowdyMoon 

  • Experience Wilsonia
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1272
  • Joined: 01-January 12
  • LocationCourtice, Ontario

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

View Postcharlie brown, on 02 March 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

I just wish, if they're going to call them '60's Tributes, they'd chamfer, bevel, and
taper the horns, on them, accordingly...so they were really like the '60's versions,
they are referenced to. [tongue] ](*,)

CB



Correct me if I am wrong but if they were going to do historically accurate then wouldn't that fall under the V.O.S market?
I think tributes are just that, tributes, meaning no obligation to be 100% accurate to the times.Just my opinion tho.

#22 User is offline   charlie brown 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15926
  • Joined: 16-June 08

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostRowdyMoon, on 11 March 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Correct me if I am wrong but if they were going to do historically accurate then wouldn't that fall under the V.O.S market?
I think tributes are just that, tributes, meaning no obligation to be 100% accurate to the times.Just my opinion tho.


Then, WHY use the "'60's Tribute" moniker, at all?! [rolleyes]

I can see them leaving off the neck binding, etc. even though
it's based on a "special," (2 P-90's, etc.), which had neck binding,
back then (the "Junior" did not), but not even using the proper beveling,
chamfering, and horn tapering, has no '60's spec's, aside from the basic
SG shape, at all!

Why not just call it a SG special P-90 "Faded," or some such?! [confused] :unsure:

CB

#23 User is offline   hbomb76 

  • SG "Historical Accuracy" Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 684
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

View Postcharlie brown, on 11 March 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Yep, we've commiserated over this, many times before, H-bomb. We need to get
more SG owners "on board!" Sadly though, I'm not sure there are that many
that either know those differences, or "care?" [crying] As nice/good, as the
current SG's may be, they just aren't "Right!" And, that alone, keeps me from
purchasing any, but possibly the '61? It seems to get better, more accurate,
as we go. I too, would love a "maestro" version (again), at a minimum up charge, as
they used to do, in "the good old days!" 10-15 percent, was it? Somewhere in
that neighborhood.

Well, we can always "Hope," that Gibson will (finally) see the light... ](*,) [razz]

CB


Actually, CB, back when I bought my still-very-much-missed '61 Reissues w/Maestro in 2000/2001, they were only about $75 more than the cost of the "standard" '61 RI (and of course, you know my take on it, ANY 60's "reissue" with a stop-tail ISN'T really a "reissue"). And since the USA Maestro would most likely be chrome instead of nickel (which is fine by me), it doesn't cost as much as the nickel-plated or gold ones on the "Historic" models. Look at the Derek Trucks model, and the Jeff Tweedy model, BOTH are hundreds LESS than than the stoptail-equipped '61 RI, and are essentially the same guitar. They could do it, and do it for a DECENT price, and make a lot of folks happy. Why they're not doing it, I have no idea. I stick by my guns and say the folks who "can't tell the difference" or "don't care" about the cosmetics between the "reissues" and the real-deals haven't really had any serious face/hands-time with a real one. Now the question: how do you get enough people petitioning for the well-earned and -deserved tweaks and attention to make Gibson's 'hard-working R&D department' take notice and let their bosses know? :)

H
The perfect SG reissue recipe (Gibson, I KNOW you can pull it off): Historic spec beveling paired with the thinner tapered horn tips featured on the 2000-2013 '61 Reissue and on the 2013 SG Original(and leave a little more on that bottom horn length to give it that true "vintage" semi-symmetrical illusion!); Offer them in a nice "new" deep cherry red (not "washed" or "faded", and with good filler & don't skimp on the clearcoat). Leave the slabby halfa$$ed-reissues to the copycat companies and start taking pride in REAL LOOKING REISSUES. Then I'm a customer again!

#24 User is offline   charlie brown 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15926
  • Joined: 16-June 08

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

View Posthbomb76, on 13 March 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Actually, CB, back when I bought my still-very-much-missed '61 Reissues w/Maestro in 2000/2001, they were only about $75 more than the cost of the "standard" '61 RI (and of course, you know my take on it, ANY 60's "reissue" with a stop-tail ISN'T really a "reissue"). And since the USA Maestro would most likely be chrome instead of nickel (which is fine by me), it doesn't cost as much as the nickel-plated or gold ones on the "Historic" models. Look at the Derek Trucks model, and the Jeff Tweedy model, BOTH are hundreds LESS than than the stoptail-equipped '61 RI, and are essentially the same guitar. They could do it, and do it for a DECENT price, and make a lot of folks happy. Why they're not doing it, I have no idea. I stick by my guns and say the folks who "can't tell the difference" or "don't care" about the cosmetics between the "reissues" and the real-deals haven't really had any serious face/hands-time with a real one. Now the question: how do you get enough people petitioning for the well-earned and -deserved tweaks and attention to make Gibson's 'hard-working R&D department' take notice and let their bosses know? :)H


GOOD QUESTION!!! ](*,) [biggrin]

CB

#25 User is offline   JoeM17 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 10-March 12
  • LocationBoston

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Well I have a 77 SG. Mahogany, I chose it over an LP because of the weight and everyone had an LP. I am just starting to get into the LP after my affair with the Gretsch G6120's.
78 Gibson SG 61 re-issue
Taylor Acoustic
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
02 Gretsch G6120 AM
2010 Les Paul Studio Pro Faded Worn Brown
2010 Les Paul Studio Pro Plus Red Velvet
2012 Les Paul Traditional Satin Worn Brown
2012 Les Paul Classic Custom Wine Red
Ibenez Acoustic
Marshall MA50C

#26 User is offline   hbomb76 

  • SG "Historical Accuracy" Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 684
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostRowdyMoon, on 11 March 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Correct me if I am wrong but if they were going to do historically accurate then wouldn't that fall under the V.O.S market?
I think tributes are just that, tributes, meaning no obligation to be 100% accurate to the times.Just my opinion tho.



Well, ideally, if the "R&D" was REALLY there and all, "Vintage Original Spec" would be where, yes, we would expect REAL reissues that really do represent the guitar PER ORIGINAL SPECS. However, I've yet to see a "VOS" that has properly tapered horn tips, "new" RED cherry finish and properly-placed beveling. Till then "VOS" just seems like a false-advertisement for people who don't know any better or who just buy a brand. And in fact, the brand new FADED (gasp!) '61 Reissue (the first '61 RI, or ANY SG aside from faded Specials, etc that our Guitar Center has gotten in stock in years) dropped my jaw today, whereas I still have yet to see a high-end so-called "Historic" Custom Shop model that lives up to even half the hype. After all, they SHOULD look like THIS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

instead of THIS:
Posted Image

Yes (CB, I admit it), I actually said a "worn finish" '61 RI impressed me. The finish still did not impress me so much, as I prefer my guitars shiny till "I" wear them down, but even still I'll admit that one, it was a very nice shade of cherry (if the VOS's were more "red" like this, I'd be less harsh about the crappy washed-out color they call "faded cherry".......anyone else think they oughta' offer that Ltd. Ed. "Aged Cherry" instead?), and it wasn't as "half-finished" looking as the Specials I've seen. It actually had a fairly-noticable satin sheen, and was much smoother than the brown Special next to it. But while I still don't LOVE the worn/satin/faded finishes, the '61 I saw was done alright for what it is, and let me tell you, they NAILED the body contours on this one. AWESOME deep beveling that's more attractively placed than most of the Historics I've seen, PLUS the tapered horn tips...if they offered this exact body with the gloss, non-faded Cherry finish and a Maestro, I'd buy 2 on the spot. It was that nice. So Gibson, are you listening? You're getting certain things right on these, just need to tweak, as I've said all along. Or just simply use THAT body on the Historics along with the Custom Shop guts and what have you, and there. Done deal. WAKE UP, GIBSON!!!

But I digress. back to the "tribute" moniker. I don't think we expected them to be spot-on 60's "reissues", but aside from the P-90's it really doesn't have much at all in common with its namesake. That's where the problem is. Just call it a "Special P-90 Faded" since that's essentially what it is. But throwing the "60s" label on it sets a Kalamazoo standard that Nashville still needs to work on.

Hopefully they're working diligently as we speak.

:P

H
The perfect SG reissue recipe (Gibson, I KNOW you can pull it off): Historic spec beveling paired with the thinner tapered horn tips featured on the 2000-2013 '61 Reissue and on the 2013 SG Original(and leave a little more on that bottom horn length to give it that true "vintage" semi-symmetrical illusion!); Offer them in a nice "new" deep cherry red (not "washed" or "faded", and with good filler & don't skimp on the clearcoat). Leave the slabby halfa$$ed-reissues to the copycat companies and start taking pride in REAL LOOKING REISSUES. Then I'm a customer again!

#27 User is offline   charlie brown 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15926
  • Joined: 16-June 08

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

Actually, H-bomb, I'm really looking forward to seeing/playing the new '61 "Satin" finished version.
The photos looked great, and I agree, a Maestro option, would be GREAT! Nice to know you liked what
you saw! That's encouraging, since we have similar takes/feelings, on SG's. [thumbup] [biggrin]
If I have the same reaction, and I don't really doubt, that I will...it could be hard on my wallet! [tongue]

CB

#28 User is offline   djBeWilmingtonNC 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 20-March 12
  • Locationdjbe@rock.com

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

That SG reissue looks like a worn epi g-400 with the orange pup switch. Yikes! };=D

#29 User is offline   JoeM17 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 10-March 12
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

I don't know most about how an SG evolved to where it is now. I have a 77' and the neck on this guitar is so narrow I have never seen another like it. I have wondered what's the deal? I have seen hundreds of SG's and none with a neck like mine.
78 Gibson SG 61 re-issue
Taylor Acoustic
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
02 Gretsch G6120 AM
2010 Les Paul Studio Pro Faded Worn Brown
2010 Les Paul Studio Pro Plus Red Velvet
2012 Les Paul Traditional Satin Worn Brown
2012 Les Paul Classic Custom Wine Red
Ibenez Acoustic
Marshall MA50C

#30 User is offline   byrds1965 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 662
  • Joined: 04-June 09

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

View Posthbomb76, on 13 March 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

Actually, CB, back when I bought my still-very-much-missed '61 Reissues w/Maestro in 2000/2001, they were only about $75 more than the cost of the "standard" '61 RI (and of course, you know my take on it, ANY 60's "reissue" with a stop-tail ISN'T really a "reissue"). And since the USA Maestro would most likely be chrome instead of nickel (which is fine by me), it doesn't cost as much as the nickel-plated or gold ones on the "Historic" models. Look at the Derek Trucks model, and the Jeff Tweedy model, BOTH are hundreds LESS than than the stoptail-equipped '61 RI, and are essentially the same guitar. They could do it, and do it for a DECENT price, and make a lot of folks happy. Why they're not doing it, I have no idea. I stick by my guns and say the folks who "can't tell the difference" or "don't care" about the cosmetics between the "reissues" and the real-deals haven't really had any serious face/hands-time with a real one. Now the question: how do you get enough people petitioning for the well-earned and -deserved tweaks and attention to make Gibson's 'hard-working R&D department' take notice and let their bosses know? :)

H


I have seen and played all of these recently except the Derek Trucks the guy playing it would not let it go and walked out of the store with it.

I almost bought the 61 RI though have wanted the Mastro too. Glad I waited. The GC in Arlington Heights has both the satin and gloss 61 RI in stock and the satin has an orange peel look to the finish. The seem to have used more filler than the standard fadeds, none.

My SA had the Tweedy, the Trucks-sold, and their Pelham Blue standard and the SA Gold.

Have been following the Tweedy since the announcement last year and have mine on order. The Tweedy is miles above the whole lot though I did not play the Trucks talked to the guy who bought it and just would not let it go.

Finally getting to play one I made the correct choice. Just a tremendous guitar for the right price too.

I am hot and cold on Wilco but the fact that Tweedy is playing his own signature and I know he is a vintage guy plus the story that he made Gibson copy one of his own 60s favorites I took the leap and ordered mine.

The correct PUs in the right spots unlike the 61 RI.

I will visit my SA every weekend to play it until mine arrives.

Oh the blue is more of a deep sky blue insted of the Pelham. The have both guitars I mentioned at my SA side by side.

Dave

#31 User is offline   hbomb76 

  • SG "Historical Accuracy" Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 684
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

View Postbyrds1965, on 01 April 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

I have seen and played all of these recently except the Derek Trucks the guy playing it would not let it go and walked out of the store with it.

I almost bought the 61 RI though have wanted the Mastro too. Glad I waited. The GC in Arlington Heights has both the satin and gloss 61 RI in stock and the satin has an orange peel look to the finish. The seem to have used more filler than the standard fadeds, none.

My SA had the Tweedy, the Trucks-sold, and their Pelham Blue standard and the SA Gold.

Have been following the Tweedy since the announcement last year and have mine on order. The Tweedy is miles above the whole lot though I did not play the Trucks talked to the guy who bought it and just would not let it go.

Finally getting to play one I made the correct choice. Just a tremendous guitar for the right price too.

I am hot and cold on Wilco but the fact that Tweedy is playing his own signature and I know he is a vintage guy plus the story that he made Gibson copy one of his own 60s favorites I took the leap and ordered mine.

The correct PUs in the right spots unlike the 61 RI.

I will visit my SA every weekend to play it until mine arrives.

Oh the blue is more of a deep sky blue insted of the Pelham. The have both guitars I mentioned at my SA side by side.

Dave


I'm actually a fair fan of Tweedy, although I've admittedly only learned a couple of Wilco's songs. I really, REALLY like his signature SG, especially now that it's got the normal headstock inlay instead of that fugly screen printed "50th Anniversary" logo. My only two complaints are that one, I don't care for the cream/white single-ply 'guard, neck joint cover and pickup rings, and two, I'm not sure I like the unpainted neck. Other than that, it looks like a winner. It's got the nice tapered-horn USA '61 RI body, and that paired with the nice finish AND the Maestro/Lyre Vibrola make it unique enough to get noticed but HISTORICALLY-AUTHENTIC enough to put "VOS" to shame. Definitely a WINNER in my book overall though, and hopefully a sign that we'll be seeing a standard '61 Reissue with the Maestro tailpiece again really soon. (HINT...anyone at GIBSON even reading these anymore???)

H

PS....forgot to mention that the PRICE on this one is just about right too...that's what I'm talkin' about! :)
The perfect SG reissue recipe (Gibson, I KNOW you can pull it off): Historic spec beveling paired with the thinner tapered horn tips featured on the 2000-2013 '61 Reissue and on the 2013 SG Original(and leave a little more on that bottom horn length to give it that true "vintage" semi-symmetrical illusion!); Offer them in a nice "new" deep cherry red (not "washed" or "faded", and with good filler & don't skimp on the clearcoat). Leave the slabby halfa$$ed-reissues to the copycat companies and start taking pride in REAL LOOKING REISSUES. Then I'm a customer again!

#32 User is offline   cabba2203 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1590
  • Joined: 11-May 10
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostClump, on 13 February 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

I have 1 in worn natural that I got in December. It quickly became my number 1. I absolutely love it. I made a few cosmetic changes and upgraded the caps to USA PIO. The sound was great and the cap upgrade improved it! I'm a tinkerer, but I'm out of things to mess with.
http://i178.photobuc...te/IMG_3930.jpg


Sweet SG, Clump! I love that natural. Just awesome!

#33 User is offline   RowdyMoon 

  • Experience Wilsonia
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1272
  • Joined: 01-January 12
  • LocationCourtice, Ontario

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ok so I bought it , brought it home ( about a week ago ) played it over and over.....I did like it but I just couldn't get into the " feel " of the neck. to be honest, it was a good guitar for the money but it just wasn't mine. I decided to trade it in for another P-90's SG...they had the Pete T white 50th there and I loved the over all feel of it..so I decided to buy it...well will pick it up next week. Some folks don't like the 50th logo on the headstock but it dosen't bother me.

#34 User is offline   charlie brown 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15926
  • Joined: 16-June 08

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Amazingly, I walked away from a '61 Satin finish SG, this afternoon. [unsure]
I was at my dealer's attending to some other business, and had a look
at the new one, they just receiveded (yesterday). It was very nicely
constructed, and finished. BUT...unfortunately, for me (but, probably
fortunate, for my wallet), it just wasn't beveled nearly as much, as
the ones in photos, are...even to the point of disappointment. The
beveling, is a "critical" thing, with me. I know each guitar differs,
somewhat, that way, but this one seemed especially "puny"...almost like
the regular "Standards," at the horns, though they were tapered, much
better than the "Standards" are. So...I'll wait! I'm sure they'll get
more, and among those, will be my "baby!" Who knows, by then, they might
offer one in that finish, with a Maestro, too? I can always dream, anyway. [biggrin]

CB

#35 User is offline   hbomb76 

  • SG "Historical Accuracy" Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 684
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

View Postcharlie brown, on 06 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Amazingly, I walked away from a '61 Satin finish SG, this afternoon. [unsure]
I was at my dealer's attending to some other business, and had a look
at the new one, they just receiveded (yesterday). It was very nicely
constructed, and finished. BUT...unfortunately, for me (but, probably
fortunate, for my wallet), it just wasn't beveled nearly as much, as
the ones in photos, are...even to the point of disappointment. The
beveling, is a "critical" thing, with me. I know each guitar differs,
somewhat, that way, but this one seemed especially "puny"...almost like
the regular "Standards," at the horns, though they were tapered, much
better than the "Standards" are. So...I'll wait! I'm sure they'll get
more, and among those, will be my "baby!" Who knows, by then, they might
offer one in that finish, with a Maestro, too? I can always dream, anyway. [biggrin]

CB


CB,

Odd thing is, I took photos of the one at our local GC today...man, if this thing had the right finish and the Maestro (FREAKIN' HINT, GIBSON!!!). This is probably more to your liking, as it's the one I was previously bragging on. HOPEFULLY "THIS" is the 'standard' by which they'll stick when making '61 Reissues from now on, if the "Historics" had THIS tapering of the horns, and even THIS beveling, that'd be all she wrote (along with a PROPER finish and the vibrola, of course). Check her out:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This...UNFADED GLOSS CHERRY...and MAESTRO VIBROLA...perfect recipe. COME ON!!! :)

H
The perfect SG reissue recipe (Gibson, I KNOW you can pull it off): Historic spec beveling paired with the thinner tapered horn tips featured on the 2000-2013 '61 Reissue and on the 2013 SG Original(and leave a little more on that bottom horn length to give it that true "vintage" semi-symmetrical illusion!); Offer them in a nice "new" deep cherry red (not "washed" or "faded", and with good filler & don't skimp on the clearcoat). Leave the slabby halfa$$ed-reissues to the copycat companies and start taking pride in REAL LOOKING REISSUES. Then I'm a customer again!

#36 User is offline   rhoadspro 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 02-April 12

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostRowdyMoon, on 12 February 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

I have one ( red) being held for me at my local music store....I do own an SG standard as well as a Les Paul 60's tribute. altho not considered high end guitars I find the tributes do play very well..and I love the sound I can get with the p-90's...any thoughts on the s tribute good, bad or ugly?



its a great guitar

#37 User is offline   rhoadspro 

  • Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 02-April 12

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

View Posthbomb76, on 07 April 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

CB,

Odd thing is, I took photos of the one at our local GC today...man, if this thing had the right finish and the Maestro (FREAKIN' HINT, GIBSON!!!). This is probably more to your liking, as it's the one I was previously bragging on. HOPEFULLY "THIS" is the 'standard' by which they'll stick when making '61 Reissues from now on, if the "Historics" had THIS tapering of the horns, and even THIS beveling, that'd be all she wrote (along with a PROPER finish and the vibrola, of course). Check her out:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This...UNFADED GLOSS CHERRY...and MAESTRO VIBROLA...perfect recipe. COME ON!!! :)

H


what a beauty

#38 User is offline   charlie brown 

  • Advanced Member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15926
  • Joined: 16-June 08

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Yeah, H-Bomb...if the one I had seen, looked like the one in your photos, I would have
been in real financial) trouble. So, maybe it's just as well, it didn't? LOL Give me
more time to "save up," for it. Like you, I sure wish Gibson would off the Maestro option,
on this guitar, as well. ](*,)

CB

#39 User is offline   RowdyMoon 

  • Experience Wilsonia
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1272
  • Joined: 01-January 12
  • LocationCourtice, Ontario

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

I see what you all mean....I don't need them as historically accurate as some of you but I notice my SG Standard and my Townshend 50th have very little bevel at all, again, I am not into it being 100% but more would be so much more nicer looking......

#40 User is offline   hbomb76 

  • SG "Historical Accuracy" Expert
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 684
  • Joined: 08-August 08
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostRowdyMoon, on 08 April 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

I see what you all mean....I don't need them as historically accurate as some of you but I notice my SG Standard and my Townshend 50th have very little bevel at all, again, I am not into it being 100% but more would be so much more nicer looking......


I think if Gibson would just apply the '61 Reissue's horn tapers and degree of beveling to ALL their SG models across the board, people would notice the improvement and would come around. I'm glad that even though you might not be the crazy fanatic I am about such things that you at least can appreciate the aesthetic improvements that a little bit of tweaking could bring. Just makes for a "sexier" looking SG, ya' know. :)

H
The perfect SG reissue recipe (Gibson, I KNOW you can pull it off): Historic spec beveling paired with the thinner tapered horn tips featured on the 2000-2013 '61 Reissue and on the 2013 SG Original(and leave a little more on that bottom horn length to give it that true "vintage" semi-symmetrical illusion!); Offer them in a nice "new" deep cherry red (not "washed" or "faded", and with good filler & don't skimp on the clearcoat). Leave the slabby halfa$$ed-reissues to the copycat companies and start taking pride in REAL LOOKING REISSUES. Then I'm a customer again!

Share this topic:


  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users