Gibson Brands Forums

Johnny Cash/Linda Ronstadt video

double0blues

Pretty gal and sweet voice. She didn't wear underwear either. June told her to put on her panties or get off the stage. So, she put on her panties.

Well, you can see she keeps her hands placed pretty strategically in this video.

The years aren't equally kind to everyone. Remember, both Linda and Grace Slick were drop-dead gorgeous back in the day.

Of course, I look EXACTLY like I looked back in 1968, when I was just 21....... [biggrin]

I have posted about Linda on a forum in just the last year. That she, at that age, was the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever seen. She was just breathtaking and irresistible. It was not this video but it might have been the same show. Whatever it was, she makes me swoon.

I have posted about Linda on a forum in just the last year. That she, at that age, was the most beautiful, sexiest woman I've ever seen. She was just breathtaking and irresistible. It was not this video but it might have been the same show. Whatever it was, she makes me swoon.

Then you might like this original drawing of her my brother made for me many years ago.

Linda-CroppedWithoutGlass.jpg?t=1289083714

Man that's one he'll of a dress!!!

[thumbup]

She used to wear those short skirts ALL the time. She's not very tall, and the short skirts and dresses drew attention to her legs. She was a sexy thing. My first wife looked so much like her it was spooky, and wore her hair same way (long bangs in front) and those micro-mini skirts. (of course, so did most other girls at that time.) It used to drive me nuts!!! I think it was the similarity to Ronstadt that attracted me to her in the first place. Of course, those were the 60's after all......

Ronstadt never really got the right backing band in the early days. The Stone Poneys were a pretty basic folk/rock cover group when push came to shove. Her voice was so dominant she overpowered most small guitar combos. She probably could have been a great Broadway singer with that projection.

Oops, I forgot: she did do Broadway....

Archived