Gibson Guitar Board: SCS.3 Traktor Pro 2/Duo Map W/Sample Decks - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SCS.3 Traktor Pro 2/Duo Map W/Sample Decks SCS.3 Presets

#1 User is offline   Jungle 

• Customer Service
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hello all,

First off, we want to thank you for all your patience in getting the SCS.3 Traktor 2 mapping together. We went through a ton of revisions, trying to think of the best way to do a sample deck mapping that not only made sense, but went above and beyond the functionality of other controllers on the market. With that in mind, today we release the public beta of the Traktor 2 Pro/Duo SCS.3pack sample deck mapping. This mapping also works with 2 SCS.3d's and no 3m if you want to have 4 deck control but do not use the SCS.3m.

With this mapping, you get full cell control, as well as individual pitch bend, focus and sample cell size. Please download the .Zip file for the TSI file, the Bomes file and the layout map.
Attached File  SCS3 Traktor 2 Pro_Duo Sample Deck Mapping.zip (1.02MB)
Number of downloads: 371

#2 User is offline   coreyj 

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostJungle, on 21 February 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Hello all,

First off, we want to thank you for all your patience in getting the SCS.3 Traktor 2 mapping together. We went through a ton of revisions, trying to think of the best way to do a sample deck mapping that not only made sense, but went above and beyond the functionality of other controllers on the market. With that in mind, today we release the public beta of the Traktor 2 Pro/Duo SCS.3pack sample deck mapping. This mapping also works with 2 SCS.3d's and no 3m if you want to have 4 deck control but do not use the SCS.3m.

With this mapping, you get full cell control, as well as individual pitch bend, focus and sample cell size. Please download the .Zip file for the TSI file, the Bomes file and the layout map.

hi where are the download files?

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   coreyj 

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postcoreyj, on 13 March 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

[/color]
hi where are the download files?

sorry work pc was blocking he attachment will find out how they work now.

#4 User is offline   Hippie 

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

Is this the beta preset from the old Stanton forum?
Or an updated/fixed version?

#5 User is offline   coreyj 

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostHippie, on 15 March 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

Is this the beta preset from the old Stanton forum?
Or an updated/fixed version?

Im not 100% sure that this is new but it sure did work a lot better than the last Traktor 2 mapping I pulled from Stanton.

#6 User is offline   osiris2k 

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

this looks like the same file as the beta. I was hoping for something new
there still isn't proper documentation or any fixes from the file on Stanton's site.

#7 User is offline   Professorbx 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Stanton Ambassadors
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

View Postosiris2k, on 23 March 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

this looks like the same file as the beta. I was hoping for something new
there still isn't proper documentation or any fixes from the file on Stanton's site.

What fixes were you looking for?
-Former- Stanton Product Manager
"Mixer Mechanic"
Resident Geek

#8 User is offline   Hippie 

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:35 AM

It's been that long I've forgotten tbqh as I gave up on it and went back to my old mapping.
There were some bugs documented in the old thread on the Stanton forums, dvlsadvct said he had recreated them and was looking into fixing them iirc
Proper documentation and sample decks available on all 4 decks would be nice.

It's all pretty pointless as it'll be out of date when TSP 2.5 drops at the end of the month anyway.
Can we expect a working template and mapping for TSP 2.5 sometime this year?

#9 User is offline   Professorbx 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Stanton Ambassadors
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

View PostHippie, on 11 April 2012 - 04:35 AM, said:

It's been that long I've forgotten tbqh as I gave up on it and went back to my old mapping.
There were some bugs documented in the old thread on the Stanton forums, dvlsadvct said he had recreated them and was looking into fixing them iirc
Proper documentation and sample decks available on all 4 decks would be nice.

It's all pretty pointless as it'll be out of date when TSP 2.5 drops at the end of the month anyway.
Can we expect a working template and mapping for TSP 2.5 sometime this year?

Ahh, yes, I know exactly what bug you are talking about-it was fixed with this last preset. As for 2.5, no one knows what changes (if any) will be needed to make the preset work, or what functions will be mappable. We will keep you posted.
-Former- Stanton Product Manager
"Mixer Mechanic"
Resident Geek

#10 User is offline   djbriandamage 

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

Just leaving a note here for anyone who can't download the above files - you have to apply for access to these forums and then wait for an administrator to approve your application. Until then you will not be able to download these Traktor SCS.3 presets.

Hey Stanton, how about making these essential files more easily accessible to your paying customers? I couldn't DJ yesterday because I couldn't access these necessary files!

#11 User is offline   drichard 

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

cant wait to use this!
stanton scs.3 system
Traktor pro 2

#12 User is offline   Jungle 

• Customer Service

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

View Postdjbriandamage, on 11 July 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Just leaving a note here for anyone who can't download the above files - you have to apply for access to these forums and then wait for an administrator to approve your application. Until then you will not be able to download these Traktor SCS.3 presets.

Hey Stanton, how about making these essential files more easily accessible to your paying customers? I couldn't DJ yesterday because I couldn't access these necessary files!

That is in the working.... [thumbup]

#13 User is offline   Gindala SGP 

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Loving this controller hope Stanton continues to support it!

#14 User is offline   mhh214 

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

This is a Traktor Pro 2 Preset? For some reason when I open this in the DaRouter it says "SCS3 TPRO Dual Deck Sample V0.2", which is for Traktor Pro 1. Am i doing something wrong?

#15 User is offline   DJNAV506 

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postmhh214, on 10 January 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

This is a Traktor Pro 2 Preset? For some reason when I open this in the DaRouter it says "SCS3 TPRO Dual Deck Sample V0.2", which is for Traktor Pro 1. Am i doing something wrong?

Hi Guys Do you have any preset for stanton scs.3m traktor pro 2 scratch

#16 User is offline   pHatt Daddy 

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostJungle, on 21 February 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Hello all,

Attachment SCS3 Traktor 2 Pro_Duo Sample Deck Mapping.zip

I realize that you did this work a few years ago, but do you still have a map of the SCS.3 system for Traktor? The button and light address map? Your map/.tsi works good, just no 4 decks! I've tried adding some but when I push buttons as I did with other midi controllers I get no response from Traktor in Learn mode. At least that way I could make my own list of addresses even if it were time consuming. The funny thing is that with a couple of the .tsi files that I have found the SCS.3m controls 4 decks and some of the functions like FX,Gain and EQ work in 4 decks on the SCS.3d's but not the transport/vinyl functions of Loop.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Anyone that has a midi address map for the SCS.3 that can post it or tell me where to go to get it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. [thumbup]

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users