Gibson Brands Forums

Lets deal with the news in the country.

ckledzepplin

Give me your Visa Card and Banking pin numbers.

And then I'll tell you...

Until then, my political agenda is just that... Mine...

As well as my religious beliefs...=D>

Sexual orientation.... I.m Straight.....

I know, I'm a **** ...

AXE®, our very own vip-member.gif is right.

Guitars, amps, music, and the occasional sex and drugs to go with the rock and roll.

Politics and religion - someplace else please. So we don't all get het up and start hissing and spitting.

Come back NeoCon.....

I was raised "old school" so yeah my private life is kept pretty close to home.

I do however enjoy talking music and women publicly.

And always speak of the opposite sex respectfully...

Weather she's a dirty whore or not...=D>

The best thing about your election is that the BBC are showing a documentary about Stephen Fry travelling through every state in a black London cab. I'm a big fan of his.

They are also showing a The American Future: A History by Simon Schama. Very informative and entertaining.

As far as the BBC are concerned Obama won it months ago and there is little point in giving McCain anything like as much air time.

I really couldn't care less... you know if one of them offered to intervene here in S.A. (specifically in Ecuador and Venezuela) and overthrow this commie a-holes that are in charge I would endorse him and give him all my cash. You think you have it bad over there... you couldnt believe the corruption and lack of stability here... our president is taking stupidity, dishonesty and burglary to new levels...

Please uncle Neo... shoot him!

I really couldn't care less... you know if one of them offered to intervene here in S.A. (specifically in Ecuador and Venezuela) and overthrow this commie a-holes that are in charge I would endorse him and give him all my cash. You think you have it bad over there... you couldnt believe the corruption and lack of stability here... our president is taking stupidity' date=' dishonesty and burglary to new levels...[/quote']

You are right. My girlfiend is from Guayaquil and she is very concerned. They need to snipe Chavez too.

Archived