Gibson Brands Forums

184 BPMs !!

daveinspain

That's why I prefer 2-3/4" 00 buck... 12 .36" balls flying in the general direction I want them to. I don't need to be fast OR good.

I've got an Eastfield pump cut down to 19" and it takes 3" but that downright hurts. Shorter shells won't take my friggin' shoulder out of joint quite so fast.

Tell ya what ks. Here in Illinois, the land of Obama, we have to use slug guns for deer.

But I really like the 1 oz 12ga. hollow point slugs.

This may change after the election..................

He, hee.......

Murph.

How does one measure the beats per minute?

Record yourself and then count out the notes during playback?

Set the metronome to the BPM (beats per minute) you want to practice at and play.... Keep up with the clicks, stay in time... Great work out...

Great workout indeed (and I should know... it's been a while since I really had any... I'm guilty of being kind of lazy when it comes to practice...)

Congratulations Dave! You have any tabs (or videos) as to what you where playing? I could really use the "dave method" hehehe

Great workout indeed (and I should know... it's been a while since I really had any... I'm guilty of being kind of lazy when it comes to practice...)

Congratulations Dave! You have any tabs (or videos) as to what you where playing? I could really use the "dave method" hehehe

Hey Thunder.... My 184 bpm top I hit last night is a non event to a good player.... I´m only traveling up the neck starting from the first fret low E string to the 22nd fret high E... I.E. 1st to forth fret finger 1,2,3,4, string 6,5,4,3,2,1... All the way up the neck... Its just a standard exercise I do everyday... The only reason I mentioned it was because when I first strated I was at like 40 BPMs and now I´m almost at the top of the metronome ranger.... For you good players Its a non event....

Archived