Gibson Brands Forums

God Help Us All

TommyK

I do remember Pat Paulsen running for President but I was too young to appreciate political humor in any fashion. I watched Laugh In and Hee Haw and even at that tender age I thought it was stupid. Now they're re-running the early (1969) Hee Haw shows and I think it's even MORE stupid but unlike my pre-puberty days, now I think Cathy Baker is fiercely cute next door hot. I don't care much for Roy Clark but he sure can make that Byrdland bark.

I was just about to apologize for the digression but then remembered we're talking about politics. Sometimes Hee Haw makes more sense.

are you needing a new furnace..?

I just got a new water heater tank again..

I woke up in the morning on sunday' date=' and my wife told me there is water everywhere in the basement....

sure enough.. the tank bursted...

$900 gone.. in one morning..[/quote']

Hey...I think you may have the makings of a new Blues song...I woke up this morning and....tank bursted...

I'm not laughing at you...we all have times like that. Come to think of it my water heater is probably about due.

The whole world is watching because the whole world has allot at stake with this election. God help us all is right...and God help whoever wins because there is a huge job ahead of him. That is the last I'll say about politics in this forum...I come here to escape.

Huge job...maybe...but not as big as it once was....They only have a few million more to get under their thumb! The majority 'it appears' are falling right in line....'how nice'!

I think that will be all I will say about that...RRod

The whole world is watching because the whole world has allot at stake with this election. God help us all is right...and God help whoever wins because there is a huge job ahead of him. That is the last I'll say about politics in this forum...I come here to escape.

Guess he....GOD....helps those who help themselves.

Archived