Gibson Brands Forums

New Music For My Guitar

misspatty86

My umgd friend introduced me this amazing country artist, Randy Houser. He told me he was a great artist to play along to He showed me his www.myspace.com/randyhouser page where i listened to some of his music and it was awesome. He has a cd coming out on the 18th that I really want to buy because he is just so good. I cant wait to hear the whole album. Has anyone else listened to his music?

Chet Atkins.

Murph.

+1

Q.E.D. Could be the best picker ever.

By the way, I had a good friend turn me onto some music that I thought was really easy to play on my Gibson Les Paul.... his name is Chanman and his CD is coming out on Juvember 33rd.

But this isn't spam... it's just an honest mention of some good music to play on Gibson guitars... O:)

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday one of my friends was telling me that his video for Anything Goes is going to be on CMT’s Powerpicks tomorrow at 10am EST and people can vote for it when they watch it so just wanted to rally up some support for one of my favorite country artists that’s all.

Not a fan of modern country, but I love the classic country like Johnny Cash, Willie, George etc..

My 9yr old recently has taken a liking to the Johnny Cash Fulsome prison album. Can't get in the car with out him wanting to hear cut 5. Yeah thats the one were the guy shoots his women and ends up getting caught in Warez Mexico. The little guy sings JC constantly. I had to have the decorum conversation with him the other day. You know the one where you tell your kids sometimes the things you say at home or with dad arn't the same things you say (or sing) at school. JC is more then a bit racy (I like it).

Archived