The Gibson forums are intended for users of all ages, please take this into consideration when posting and use common sense and don't post explicit profanity.
Please note that this is a fan/enthusiast forum - this is not a customer service forum for customer service related issues. If you have a customer service issue, please contact our Customer Service dept. Click here for CS contact information..
Please show respect for all members. Remarks towards others about racism, sexism, origin, creed and handicap will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted by staff, and the poster will be warned, suspended or possibly banned. Your posts and posted images are constantly reviewed by the moderating staff. Any post or image deemed unsuitable will be edited or deleted without prior warning. The member that posted will be warned, suspended or possibly banned.
1. Do not post anything that is considered to be potentially criminal. Posts made under circumstances indicating a considered likelihood of inciting a violent or felonious act, or a subjective intention or knowledge that its content will be used for, or in furtherance of, any criminal purpose are also prohibited. Such posts will be moved offline and referred to proper legal channels.
2. Do not post anything that is considered pornographic, obscene, or contains excessive reference to violence and/or explicit sexual acts. This includes representational artwork as well as photographic or video media and includes linking directly to such content from the Forum
3. Do not post a person's private information.
4. Do not post anything that demonstrates a clear and present danger to the welfare of another person, or otherwise tends to create alarm or apprehension that the welfare of any person is in imminent jeopardy.
5. Spamming will not be tolerated.
6. You may only have one membership account. Multiple accounts are not permitted.
7. Posts must be on topic to the thread subject.
8. Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be moved or closed.
9. Do not post topic titles in full capitals, or include an obscene amount of full-stops (periods) or exclamation marks, question marks etc.
10. Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed.
11. Do not over-quote posts. If a post has more than one quote in it when you are quoting it, remove the one(s) you don't wish to quote.
12. Show some restraint on the amount of images you post. Posts or topics with many images are a strain on dial-up users, so please be courteous.
13. Do not post images that exceed the width of the page. This will stretch the page horizontally causing viewing problems for members. Large images are likely to be removed by staff.
14. When posting multiple large images in a post, consider linking to the images remotely rather than using the [IMG] tags.
15. Do not "flame" others. Blatantly offensive posts directed at others will not be tolerated.
16. Gibson Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
17. Gibson Forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
18. No Racial, Religious, or Political post will be allowed on the forums.
Although Gibson may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and similar communications on our website, we are under no obligation to do so and we assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or communications, including any errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenities, pornography, profanities, danger or inaccuracies contained in any information within such locations or communications. If you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Gibson will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or directing Gibson to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the website. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you are prohibited from engaging in any interstate communications in violation of 18 USC Section 875, or any other federal, state or local law applicable to communications or the use of electronic devices.
Posting any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law is prohibited. Doing so may lead to you being banned from participating. Note that all IP address are logged and may aid in enforcing these conditions.
Gibson has the right to remove, edit, move or close any discussion at any time should they see fit. If a post contains spam (unsolicited advertising) it will be removed and the poster may be banned.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Gibson. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at email@example.com. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Page 1 of 1
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1