Gibson Brands Forums

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

ksdaddy

WOW....just checked and I have been here since 2007. I used to post a lot more until early last year my employer closed our site and canned everyone. I am now working nearly 60 hours a week at a new job (glad to have a job these days) and don't get a chance to post much. I still lurk and make a few posts though!

I love my CJ-165. After having it and playing it the last few years it has really opened up and become a small cannon. Great for strumming and has become the go to guitar for jamming with the guys.

I live in Foresthill CA which is near Auburn and Sacramento and get together and jam with Tennroots and pschaafs who also live nearby.

Spot here,......Livin' in between London and the US,....I've got a vintage guitar addiction that I just can't kick!!!! I've tried newer guitars but they just don't float my boat the way that old wood does.....

Luckily,.... my drug of choice is GIBSON.

Something about the look, smell, hum and feel of a vintage Gibson just makes me go weak at the kness.....

[love]

Spot here,......Livin' in between London and the US,....I've got a vintage guitar addiction that I just can't kick!!!! I've tried newer guitars but they just don't float my boat the way that old wood does.....

Luckily,.... my drug of choice is GIBSON.

Something about the look, smell, hum and feel of a vintage Gibson just makes me go weak at the kness.....

[love]

no need for a humidifier living in the atlantic :-D

I'm Damian, but, everyone already knew that........I'll be following this sub-section a bit more.....

Lots of good posts here, and music clips as well.........I own some acoustics, but, not uber good ones..........Yet..........

I do play acoustic, and my drummer plays pool with acoustic..............smiley-music024.gif

Hi

Well Iam Herkules from Finland and I have been reading writings here for hours and hours again.

Its wonderfull that Gibson instruments have this forum.

There is so much information and knowledge availeble.

At the moment I have only one Gibson, old J-200 from mid seventies.

Louhikaarme

• Upvote 1

Hi

Well Iam Herkules from Finland and I have been reading writings here for hours and hours again.

Louhikaarme

Welcome to the forum! You're right - there is a lot to learn from this forum, it's been very useful and also fun to be a part of it.

How about some pictures of your J-200? We'd all love to see it!

Hi

Louhikaarme

Hi Louhikaarme,..and welcome to the Acoustic Forum!!!

[thumbup]

There's a bunch of knowledgable peeps on the site. Glad to have you onboard!!!

As Chris said,..let's see some pictures!!!!

[smile]

My name's Jim,

I've been playing acoustic fer 35 plus years.

I've been playing electric fer 30 or so years.

My guitar playing idols are Neil, Pete, Mark and Frank.

My lyricist idols include but aren't limited to Neil, Pete, Mark, Frank and Bob.

Yeah, I honestly can't say I wish I played like Bob [flapper]

Harmonics101

New guy with a new J-45 (first Gibson acoustic) checking in from Pittsburgh, PA. Already pulled a lot of good info from the forum, so a general "Thanks' to all!

Welcome to the Forum 45Slinger, it's great to have you and thanks for taking the time to Introduce Yourself!!

Can we see a few pictures of your new J-45?

[drool]