Gibson Brands Forums

Worst tattoo EVER!!

Rabs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, seriously? That's sad.

It's also sad that when shown a pic of Hendrix to my h.s. kids, 80% say it's Bob Marley or don't know. 5% Have a vague idea, 5% say something dumb, 5% say he's a guy on Guitar Hero, and 5% actually know who he his. :mellow:

Never... Ever..... Get a tattoo.... Worst decision a person can make... I know.. I have them.. I am also looking into removing them from my body.. By the way. They do look hideous on women.

That counts for you...not for me. Worst decision YOU ever made because YOU regret it. I still am happy with mine!

If you pay for a tattoo and after that going to pay again because you don't like it...you prolly had it done in a rage or what where you thinking?

C'mon. How can you say that it is the baddest decision I ever made...speak for your self!

You could not even decide for your self if you wanted it or not, you got inked and regret it now..."L"

I know he did the Chippendale sketch on SNL. Did he also do one where he was a Centaur? I don't recall (though I am certain SNL has done Cnetaur bits, not sure Swayze was in them). Either way, that thing is hideous!

You're right it's definitely Patrick as the Chippendale guy on SNL. One of the funniest sketches of all time, but certainly not as a tattoo

I have 18 tattoos some that have merged into one. I don't regret any other them. I think the reason being is they were all done for a reason they all have a sentimental reason. From my best friends sister passing away ( my first Tattoo ) to the names of my children. I have no reason to go and get a new one. Maybe one day. I am a mad Pearl Jam fan about 4 years ago I was going through a hard time and when I came out of it I had the Pearl Jam stickman tattoo'd on my calf to signify The song Alive. That you can get through anything. Ok enough about me msp_flapper.gif

Yes I can't stand tattoos on women. either one of my friends Ashlee Adams a model and Penthouse Pet is the only girl I know who pulls it off. msp_blink.gif

Archived