Gibson Brands Forums

Worst tattoo EVER!!

Rabs

OH DEAR!!!

swayzar.jpg

Ive always liked tatts, but never wanted one myself.. A good one is amazing, but a bad one.. and you get the above result (even though I cant quite fathom the mind that came up with that ;)).. Any of you have tatts? A friend of mine has a whole back tattoo of a mediveil type scene with a dragon, princess and a knight and as cheesy as it sounds, its drawn so well that its actually cool.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH DEAR!!!

swayzar.jpg

All I can say is LOL. Tbh, I wonder how much was actually spent on that. I saw a really bad one at the gym the other day. Some guy had a tiny banana on his arm, I'm guessing he was drunk when he got it

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a bulldog and an American flag on my right arm, and a heart that says "Irene" across it on my left. Got the dog tattoo in the late 60's, and the heart after I got married in 71. Had them both re-inked (or whatever you call it) about 15 years ago..... I like tattoos, providing their done with come commonsense. I have a friend who has The Beatles on his right forearm and Johnny Cash and June on his left. They're both bigger than I would do, but they look pretty cool. I guess if I were advising someone, I say "don't get something that someday you might be ashamed of or don't want your kids to see.

I've got 6 or 7 or so small tatt's, mostly on and around my left shoulder. All are 1- 1 1/2 inch diameter and are of people (or parts thereof) popping in or out of my skin (remember the scene in Alien when the creature popped out of the guys abdomen? that's what inspired these). They're not gory, but "characaturish" if you will. Don't really have any pic's, sorry.

I have one. My idea and a one off by Todo Brennan.

It was payment for our band playing at an event of his. The whole band got paid in free ink.

That was my first and I want to get more. I would like to do both legs covered in sexy Nun tattoos.

leg001.jpg

Close-up

leg002.jpg

Visible dermal pollution. Where once tattoos were non-conformist they are now the epitome of conformism. I find them particularly unappealing on women. I should invest in a laser removal device as so many come to regret their tattoo decisions. It would be a financial bonanza.

YIKES!! Those are some really bad tats. I know "Roadhouse" was a popular movie, but come on - Patrick Swayze as a minotaur????

I know he did the Chippendale sketch on SNL. Did he also do one where he was a Centaur? I don't recall (though I am certain SNL has done Cnetaur bits, not sure Swayze was in them). Either way, that thing is hideous!

Archived