Gibson Brands Forums

effects pedal

basically...i was listening to VIVA Brother the other day, don't know who likes them, who doesn't etc... but i do, so yeahhhhh. on this video, the guitarist is using an effect pedal, the sound at about 40 seconds, like the sound speeding up and down. anyone know what pedal you would need to make this sound???

If you want to find the video you speak of, and post it here, somebody might watch it and try to answer your question.

Expecting someone else to find some obscure video you're talking about, and then watch it, is IMO asking a lot dude.

basically...i was listening to VIVA Brother the other day, don't know who likes them, who doesn't etc... but i do, so yeahhhhh. on this video, the guitarist is using an effect pedal, the sound at about 40 seconds, like the sound speeding up and down. anyone know what pedal you would need to make this sound???

Yes, I know..............Among the pedals on the floor; He's using a TC Electronic Tone Print "Chorus" pedal, followed by, and into,

a Boss DD-7 Digital Delay.....Now, he has the Chorus pedal on, and he turns the effect off, and right after

he does this, he reaches down and turns up one of the knobs on the Boss digital delay....He turns off the delay at the top of the rise, and

continues on with the song....His brutal tone is due to the high voltage real tube Blackstar pedals in his chain.....Nice song by the way.........

He's running some other pedal in front as well........:-k ....But the rise and fall sound is done by the Boss DD-7............

cheers man! thats really helpful, I've heard that sound a few times before and thought it sounds mega, but now i know! thanks! (: oh and also, I've been looking at the tc electronic polythene, have you had any experiences with it? good/bad?

Archived