Gibson Brands Forums

Anybody talked about these 3 new series of Epi's yet????

Supersonic

We've talked about the White Royale collection. And talked about individual guitars of the TV Pelham.

But I don't recall seeing any discussions on the Black Royale, or the TV Pelham and Silver collections.

The silver and black don't impress me too much.

But I like that TV Pelham collection. I'd love to have a Dot in that color. Or an SG, or the Firebird or....... [biggrin]

TV Silver Wilshire will definitely be mine, as long as the neck binding doesn't change...[thumbup]

A TV Silver explorer would definitely be cool too... B)

Black Royale and Pelham do nothing for me...

First time I saw the black Wildkat I thought it would look better with black pickups, and I think the Riviera proves that for me. Easy fix tho!

Imagine that Firebird with a raised centre section and mini-humbuckers. Bit of a missed opportunity?

But that silver Explorer- there's no way I could ever justify owning one, but it is the most perfect rock axe I've seen in years. There's a few seconds of it in the Epi NAMM youtube vid. The silver finish comes across much better.

Why do the Firebirds always have to be reversed? And I agree with vomer on the raised center section. They do the non-reverse on a FireBird and I'll buy one.

images.jpg

I second that. I've waited years in the hope they'd make one and colour would do nicely! They'd sell bucket loads Of em. U reckon it'll happen?

The Pelham Blue series is what could give me GAS, but I have to see one to be sure.

How transparent is the stain?

I would go for a solid Pelham Blue 355 myself.

I like the chrome (nickel?) hardware instead of the gold.

Hopefully some of the chains will get some for reviewmsp_sneaky.gif(like they always do)

I wish they would make that SG (Blue one w/Maestro) in the Cherry finish with a holly headstock inlay instead of the custom headstock inlay. I know that they made one a few years back (Guitar of the month series), but I didn't get one of the 400 or so that they made.

Like this one: :)

tumblr_ljqopfBFE71qzagivo1_500.jpg

I would have to say that after I get my hands on a LP tribute plus soon The Black Royale Swingster, the Pelham 339 pro and one of the new Genesis are all in striking distance! It is gonna be a tough year for my Old Lady and I !!!!!! [tongue] :)

Archived