Gibson Brands Forums

LP Jr.

epi-curious

Nice buy for $75 - enjoy it.

the P90 is a single coil pick up - not a humbucker.

I should have been a little more clear. I'm a big P90 fan and have had a few of these before. I was just wondering what kind of P90 came on this model. I'll pull it out at some point - it's probably the stock pickup. Sounds good.

the 2006 and later models usually have a cheap humbucker in it, its the real early ones (like 90's) that have the dog ear p90's.

I may have the date wrong. This is definitely made for a P90, not a humbucker rout with a P90.

I should have been a little more clear. I'm a big P90 fan and have had a few of these before. I was just wondering what kind of P90 came on this model. I'll pull it out at some point - it's probably the stock pickup. Sounds good.

I may have the date wrong. This is definitely made for a P90, not a humbucker rout with a P90.

ooo, get some pics up [thumbup]

Are you sure its a 2006 and not a 1996? I dont see any LP Jr. P90s in that time frame. The LP Jr. P90 bolt-neck was officialy released in 1997. but most likely available in late 1996. The only Junior I see for the 2006 era is the SG humbucker in a player pack.

Are you sure its a 2006 and not a 1996? I dont see any LP Jr. P90s in that time frame. The LP Jr. P90 bolt-neck was officialy released in 1997. but most likely available in late 1996. The only Junior I see for the 2006 era is the SG humbucker in a player pack.

I was wondering the same thing. :-k

Archived