Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Easter!

heymisterk

Now you're talking. Whole lamb, right off the spit. Cheek meat is the best, btw.

We do roast the whole lamb, nice and slow. When we invite non-greeks over their kinda scared at first but when they try the meat they fall in love.

For those that do celebrate the "real reason for the season", Happy Easter and Passover. To the rest "may you have peace & a piece of chocolate bunny. I wish us all well and to find our path in time. [-o<

God Bless us all. We all need it for sure!!

Aster

We do roast the whole lamb, nice and slow. When we invite non-greeks over their kinda scared at first but when they try the meat they fall in love.

Growing up in a Catholic (father's side) and Greek (mother's) family I've had the pleasure to experience both... F'ckn love lamb...

Easter was today for my wife but will be next week for me. We have a split relationship. All is well though. I get two baskets of Easter bunny candy!!

The Orthodox Easter is usually easy to find. Good Friday is the Friday after Passover, except every 17 years or so. Yeah, I know it's weird.

Happy Easter to All.It's too bad that as with Christmas,the real reason for the celebration is becoming secondary.

Only if YOU Let it.

I figured out the chords to "Wings of a Dove" yesterday. I'm ready for Pentecost.

Happy Easter to All.It's too bad that as with Christmas,the real reason for the celebration is becoming secondary.

The Spring Equinox? That fell mid week this year so it'd be kind of weird to have the celebration midweek, eh?

Do you sedate them with ouzo too? That's the right of passage on my Greek side of the family.

And lamb is probably the most delicious of the meats. It's what brought me back from two and half years of vegetarianism. I craved it so badly.

Archived