Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Easter

dchristo

Its a sunny Sunday. My son is home from the hospital after back-surgery. And I've got a new Jackson Browne Model 1 that will get new Curt Mangan "Fusion Matched" Medium-Light (12-54) PB strings in a couple hours, right after I commune with the Rocky Mountains for a bit. What's not to be happy about? ...and I've finally found the melody for a song that's been on the shelf for 5 years.. now all I need is lyrics - the easy part, right? Smile Fierce !!! [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

Happy Easter! It's a beautifull day here in southern Kentucky and here shortly the grill is going to fill the air with smells of BBQ and hickory smoke. It's gonna be a good day [thumbup] And let's not forget what Easter is really about. That you Jesus for your sacrifice

Happy Easter to all...(although it was Easter yesterday).

I had the privledge of judging 130 dogs yesterday, (Easter Sunday).

I started about 10 AM and finished up after 5 PM.

Enjoying Sydney now.... we're on the 20th floor of the Rydges Hotel Downtown, on the 20th Floor in a beautiful executive suite....life is good!

Thank God.

Had a catastrophic Easter experience today. Had to grab my mothers new man-friend by the collar and teach him a lesson. He's so over the top and can't control his ego.

Keep in mind I'm a peaceful non violent person – Horrendous !

Back to Gibsons please. . . . .

Had a catastrophic Easter experience today. Had to grab my mothers new man-friend by the collar and teach him a lesson. He's so over the top and can't control his ego.

Keep in mind I'm a peaceful non violent person – Horrendous !

Back to Gibsons please. . . . .

Seriously!! [confused]

HE HAS RISEN!

God bless all of y'all!

[thumbup]

Had a great day with 3 of 4 kids and 6 of 8 grand kids. Would have been a good day to grill out, but the weather the last couple of days were too iffy. But we did spend a respectable amount of time out of doors. Got, either a sun burn or wind burned.

Happy Easter to all...(although it was Easter yesterday).

I had the privledge of judging 130 dogs yesterday, (Easter Sunday).

I started about 10 AM and finished up after 5 PM.

Enjoying Sydney now.... we're on the 20th floor of the Rydges Hotel Downtown, on the 20th Floor in a beautiful executive suite....life is good!

Thank God.

I think you're confused. You're supposed to 'Spring Forward', the clock, not the calendar.... unless you aren't in CalyFornia.

Archived