Gibson Guitar Board: Egnater Amps? - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Egnater Amps?

#1 User is offline   J Bird 

• Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Just picked up a Tweaker-15 w/ half stack for the ol' Classic Custom. This thing is awesome! Just curious if anyone else plays through an Egnater (type?) and what axe you play through it.

#2 User is offline   damian 

• The Guitar Whisperer
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIn The Misty Mountains With My Black Dog

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Yup............Egnater Tweaker head, Egnater TourMaster Head and Egnater 2X12 cab, Egnater Renagade 1X12 Combo.........

Many many guitars...........
I use Atlas Stands because they are the best................. http://www.facebook.com/atlasstands ......American Made.......Rewind Pickups; MIA and the Best.......
.....................Codtone Pedals from OZ......................................." Ya'll remove hats, please "...................................Motor City Pickups......................................
.................................." I hate it when people compare god with jimmy page, I mean, he's good and all, but he's no jimmy page."..................................
Music Consultant, Songwriter........................................ - THE MENSA PRETZEL LOGIC PROJECT - .............................. Advocate for the Disabled, Gentle Hellraiser.

" It occured to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception." Einstein on his theory of relativity.
" Music is a higher relevation than all wisdom and philosophy. Music is the electrical soil in which the spirit lives, thinks and invents." Ludwig von Beethoven
" There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself.' Johann Sebastian Bach
" Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or a punching bag. It's not the thing itself; it's preparatory to the activity." Barney Kessel
" After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Hoxley
" There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have crossed this line." Pianist Oscar Lavant
" Music came before language; musical grunts became words." Damian (copyright)
" I know how to get there, all I've got to do is keep playing." Jimmy Page
" Without music, life would be a mistake." Friedrich Nietzsche
" Music is an outburst of the soul." Fredrick Deluis
" Rock and Roll forever, man." Unknown
" Damian's cool." NeoConMan
" WTF ??? " dem00n
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic