Gibson Guitar Board: ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Kaleb's Pick Of The Week! - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Kaleb's Pick Of The Week! starts as this post goes up....

#1 User is offline   kaleb 

• Smart *** #1
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIN THE OZONE....

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hey everybody, I am going to have a thread (kinda like Jeff's Sonic Thread) where every Friday (except for this first installment which will run from today until this coming Friday) I post a band, and until the next Friday everyone posts their favorite vids of the band/artist I chose to feature for a week (doesn't have to be music either. Could be interviews such as the KISS Tom Snyder Tomorrow Show appearance of 1979). Nonetheless, let's start this week off with some Joe Bonamassa! POST YOUR FAVORITE BONAMASSA VIDS! (until next Friday, when I will move on to a different group!)
"Let me tell you my story....I got a man-size predicament, and it's a big one...and it goes like this...yeah..."

Take a Gibson Les Paul, throw a DiMarzio Super Distortion in it, plug it into a Marshall amp and turn it up to 10. It's pretty much a no brainer!- Ace ****in' Frehley
I don't see why we have to go through all the bullshit of high school just to be musicians- Alex Lifeson
It doesn't matter how fast you can play or how many chords you know, if you can't play the blues, go the **** home you ain't worth nothin'- Richie Scarlet
Critics love Elvis Costello because they all look like him- David Lee Roth

Ace is God- Dimebag Darrell (RIP. 1966-2004)
Like is too strong a word...I don't really like anybody- Chris DeNicola (I love Road Rants)
You can keep the drugs, I'll take the sex and the rock n' roll- Paul Stanley
Thanks..I like to play...- Garth Algar (AKA Dana Carvey)

And most importantly....**** OFF ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME! (Gene Simmons, Eddie Trunk, and anyone who matters)

#2 User is offline   kaleb 

• Smart *** #1
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIN THE OZONE....

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

I keep trying to upload a video but I don't understand how to do it. Kaleb needs some pointers....
"Let me tell you my story....I got a man-size predicament, and it's a big one...and it goes like this...yeah..."

Take a Gibson Les Paul, throw a DiMarzio Super Distortion in it, plug it into a Marshall amp and turn it up to 10. It's pretty much a no brainer!- Ace ****in' Frehley
I don't see why we have to go through all the bullshit of high school just to be musicians- Alex Lifeson
It doesn't matter how fast you can play or how many chords you know, if you can't play the blues, go the **** home you ain't worth nothin'- Richie Scarlet
Critics love Elvis Costello because they all look like him- David Lee Roth

Ace is God- Dimebag Darrell (RIP. 1966-2004)
Like is too strong a word...I don't really like anybody- Chris DeNicola (I love Road Rants)
You can keep the drugs, I'll take the sex and the rock n' roll- Paul Stanley
Thanks..I like to play...- Garth Algar (AKA Dana Carvey)

And most importantly....**** OFF ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME! (Gene Simmons, Eddie Trunk, and anyone who matters)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users