Gibson Brands Forums

Hey "Spot'"

TommyK

its ryan adams

...with his Silvertone Buck Owens Silvertone 3219 (made by Harmony USA)..I really love the sound Ryan gets out of these cheap Ladder braced guitars...

I've got a H164, which was a similar spec,...but in plain black, less Bling! I'm in the process for fixing her up (Neck re-set, new bone nut and saddle, new tuners, fret dress, etc)

[thumbup]

Ryan_Barbican_2.jpg

I really dig post 3. The picture and the avatar placed like that has a touch of beauty, if you ask me.

Do you ever do that – evaluate a post from an aesthetic view point. . . .

Btw. Spent some time wondering if the cartoon was a Liverpudlian now and again, , , and never knew these guitars were ladder braced.

I really dig post 3. The picture and the avatar placed like that has a touch of beauty, if you ask me.

Do you ever do that – evaluate a post from an aesthetic view point. . . .

Btw. Spent some time wondering if the cartoon was a Liverpudlian now and again, , , and never knew these guitars were ladder braced.

Thanks dude. I love the photo of Ryan taking off his Buck Owens from last years solo acoustic tour....

Yupppp,...... the Buck's were Ladder braced like most of the Harmony USA made guitars of this era....I'm somewhat amazed at how Ryan gets such a sweet tone out of these Birch back and sided models...

[smile]

Thanks dude. I love the photo of Ryan taking off his Buck Owens from last years solo acoustic tour....

Yupppp,...... the Buck's were Ladder braced like most of the Harmony USA made guitars of this era....I'm somewhat amazed at how Ryan gets such a sweet tone out of these Birch back and sided models...

[smile]

where are you spot ? scandinavia ?

did you go see him? i have tickets for april 20th , cant wait , reviews are spectacular

where are you spot ? scandinavia ?

did you go see him? i have tickets for april 20th , cant wait , reviews are spectacular

London BlindBoy...where you at?

I saw high twice on his 2011 Solo tour and am seeing him this coming April 23rd and 30th!!!

[thumbup]

in northern ireland , going to belfast show , i'll let you know if he's still on form :-)

Sweet, enjoy it mate! I'm pumped for the London gigs....

As pFox has got the hump with us on this thread I'll throw in a few photos of Ryan playing a few Gibsons. This way we won't get Nicked by the Forum Pigs....

[biggrin]

RyanCW.jpg

tumblr_l5igoflRU51qzy09go1_500.jpg

RyanGlasgowreheasal2007.jpg

Archived