Gibson Brands Forums

Why arnt I getting notifications any more?

Rabs

Same thing here.In fact,in my above post I tried writing under your quote,but it froze and posted with me unable to edit.Maybe a bug in the forums?

Ed

Its really annoying trying to keep track of whats going on whithout them... hopefully it will be fixed soon :) (still not getting anything even when im quoted)

Cheers for the reply, I was getting paranoid there for a bit that there was something wrong with my email or I had a virus or something.. :)

For some reason ive stopped receiving notifications of threads.. and dont get the newsletter either???

Have I done something wrong? Is this normal?

Same thing here.In fact,in my above post I tried writing under your quote,but it froze and posted with me unable to edit.Maybe a bug in the forums?

Ed

Its really annoying trying to keep track of whats going on whithout them... hopefully it will be fixed soon :) (still not getting anything even when im quoted)

Cheers for the reply, I was getting paranoid there for a bit that there was something wrong with my email or I had a virus or something.. :)

Hmmm...best I can tell, it's just the two of you. I checked with everyone else and they're OK. What have you been up to? [glare]

Archived