Gibson Brands Forums

Tax time coming up!!!

onewilyfool

Hey, the IRS just sent me a letter. They think they owe memore money!!

chasAK

Frame that one, but don't get used to it!

As my wife keeps reminding me, if I'm paying a lot of income taxes, I'm making a lot of money. Others are less fortunate, so I ain't complaining.

Frame that one, but don't get used to it!

As my wife keeps reminding me, if I'm paying a lot of income taxes, I'm making a lot of money. Others are less fortunate, so I ain't complaining.

well nick , hats off to you . you're the first person i've ever heard say that , even if it was through your wife :)

i hate paying governments anything at all , but geez rich guys moaning about their tax bill ... that just .... umm .... what did wily say a day or so ago? "fries my giblets" ??

I own a small company and it is an S Corp. I just wish I really made the money that is reported on my personal income tax as income.

Lots of small businesses in the US are the same way. When the government tells you they are going after everyone that makes over $250,000 a year, they are also saying that they are going after every small business in the US that create most of the sustainable jobs.

My company pays 35% Federal Income Tax. Just felt I should pass this on because everyone does not know, they are mislead by the media.

Archived