Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul Blonde Beauty

malibu23wake

I was wondering if anyone knew the rarity of the 2007 Les Paul Blonde Beauty Standard. I recently purchased one from a guy for what I think was a great price (1400) considering the beauty of the guitar, the excellent play ability, and the 3 piece flame maple neck. I cant find a lot of info on the guitar however. I was wondering how many were made and what the value of the guitar would be. I tried searching ebay for recent sales and haven't seen any.

Thanks In Advance

Hi,

The amount of guitars made of this model is considered as confidential information, but you can find the specs here:

This stunning Blonde Beauty guitar features a AAA flame maple top in a natural finish that lets you see the beauty of the wood, and an exotic 3-piece flame maple neck. It has all the great sound and features of the Les Paul Standard, like BurstBucker Pro pickups, a tune-o-matic bridge, trapezoid inlaid rosewood fretboard and single-ply neck and body binding, but with upgraded gold hardware.

NOTE: To give you a choice of how your Les Standard should look, the pickguard is not attached but included in the case. To install the pickguard, holes will need to drilled into the body.

Gibson Les Paul Standard "Blonde Beauty" Electric Guitar Features:

• AAA flame maple top
  • Mahogany body
  • 3-piece flame maple neck
  • 2 BurstBucker Pro humbucker pickups
  • Tune-O-Matic bridge
  • Rosewood Fretboard
  • Trapezoid inlays
  • Single-ply neck & body binding
  • Gold hardware

Gibson Les Paul Standard "Blonde Beauty" Electric Guitar Includes:

• Gibson hardshell case

Thanks for all the comments here are a few pics of the guitar. I bought it with the hand would pickups already installed. They are super clear in tone and a good bit lower out put than the stock BB Pro's that came stock. I do have the original pickups in the case too.

post-41577-075551200 1334495796_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. The flame maple top and the natural finish on this guitar is amazing. But the flame maple neck is what really sets the guitar apart for me. Only problem Ive found with it is that there is a lot of checking along the binding on the neck and the body, but Ive seen that on a lot of Gibson guitars. I actually think it gives it kind of a aged look so I like it but not everyone thinks the way I do. It will probably hurt the resale value though.

• 7 years later...