Gibson Brands Forums

Power bars

Tim Plains

...damn...

Junkie you are 2 steps ahead of us today... really...

When I use a power strip I use Furman only... they are the best IMO (money vs quality)

...see the little rack thing guy in the upper rack space? ... yep thats him... you can connect up to 8 things to it's back and it has 2 lights that come out and let you see your rack in a dark stage... ok, that didn't come up as intended and may be interpreted in a whole different way...

DSC00065.jpg

Hey Thunder - neat set up. Can I stray OT here and ask if, for you personally, the radio has any negative effect on playing feel or tone compared to a jack2jack cable..... especially when the loudness is up and the guitar starts to come alive with the feedback.

I get this different feel with direct-to-amp or using analog FX which seems to go when digital FX are in the chain which I can only put down to that tiny delay caused by 'processing', and I was wondering if the radio had any effect too.

With the one in the pic not a problem, it has this system that lets you set it for your guitar-amp-pedal setup (in both transmiter and reciever) so that it wont change the tone or gain of the signal (most others I've used lower the gain a little and/or change/kill some of the higher frequencies). I used to have an old shure system that was a piece of crap, it killed the mid-highs and the guitar sounded like it was processed through 10 line6 pods...

Yeah - I think it was a Shure I was mucking about with and it seemed to break the link between guitar and amp somehow. Doesn't sound like sense, but you probably know where I am coming from.....

.....so what make is it - can't see a label or logo?

Archived