Gibson Brands Forums

AC/DC should.........

Custom....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least they have a bit of talent...unlike say the beatles' date=' who despite all of their experimentation, still suck 40 years after the fact. [/quote'] Dude the beatles started it all. There would be know one without the beatles. Theay rock man how dare you! Black bird is a great song and you should watch across the universe its a great beatles tribute movie.

If all the members of The Beetles were still alive and

playing together, you would be saying the same thing...

same old songs, same old beats, same old style...

On the other hand, Metallica is catching flaks for not

making another Master of Puppets.

It's a lose - lose situation for the old bands, I think.

If all the members of The Beetles were still alive and

playing together' date=' you would be saying the same thing...

same old songs, same old beats, same old style...

On the other hand, Metallica is catching flaks for not

making another Master of Puppets.

It's a lose - lose situation for the old bands, I think.[/quote']

Yea,MEtallica could hang it up.I wouldn't miss them one iotta.

I liked their old stuff,but since they cut their and got big headed,their music has suffered

I completely agree with T50, I could not have put it better in such few words, it is a Lose-Lose situations for old bands. They change people say they suck, they stick to the same formula people say they suck.

They have been around so long and have been so succeful that they have too many fans from all walks of life and when you have a wide audience you cannot please everybody.

When Master of Puppets came out Metallica took a good bashing 'cause it was different, now 20 something years later people think Master is their peak, what? why?

I personally am enjoying the newest albums by Iron Maiden, Metallica and AC/DC. I know well none of them will be a "Classic Album" or Masterpiece but not a lot of albums are...

Hey everybody praises U2 for their freshness after so many years but everybody seems to forget their techno-rock? days of the 90's.

Archived