Gibson Brands Forums

left hand gibson explorer

raoul®

Hello, i think i'm in the good section for my question, i hope..

I'm searching for a left handed gibson explorer, but i can't found that, i only found left ones with an alder body and maple neck, but i would like to have a 76 model, a classic white:d/

I'm searching for it since 4 years, it's not a joke, but i NEVER found a 76 model in left handed, never see one, nothing, the only one i found is the elliot heaston's one, in korina, but..... whene i tell him for a price..

"Hello; This beauty is $24995.00 with case. Thank you." Ho my god... doux jésus, comme on dit chez nous.

After that, i trying to contact the custom shop gibson for they make me one in left hand, but they said "hey men, we don't make custom any more", strange, for a custom shop...

After that, a friend said to me "you know, i think you have to contact a gibson dealer, and the gibson dealer will be able to have a gibson custom for you", that's what i did, but he never hade an answere..

So, my question is easy, is anybody have ever seen a 76 model in left hand? Is any body have one or know where i can find it??

Thank you very much and excuse my english, i don't speak very well, whene i was in secondary school i prefere speak and make charm at the girls in my class during english lessons, sorry:-"

Archived