• You cannot reply to this topic

Whats On Your Mind Today? Thread.

#8681 User is offline   Mr. Gibson 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 04:58 PM

Digger said:

1495620020[/url]' post='1857637']
Not sure I'd call cutting and carrying a winter's load of firewood enjoyable Butch in fact I'm starting to have bad dreams about it already.
Fortunately mt boys will be doing a lot of it for me.

Yep the Honda is a great car!

I did a pile of brushcutting today and then went up and scrubbed Mum's kitchen thoroughly and sorted a lot of stuff out, worked bloody hard today and am aching all over.

More tomorrow I guess.

We're cleaning out moms house too,my sister little miss greedy can't wait to cash out. Within hours of mom dying she was asking me if mom had life insurance,where's this and where's that,wtf why am I not surprised.

#8682 User is offline   Digger 

• Resident Old Fart
  • LocationS.E. Australia

Posted Yesterday, 08:38 PM

View PostMr. Gibson, on 24 May 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

We're cleaning out moms house too,my sister little miss greedy can't wait to cash out. Within hours of mom dying she was asking me if mom had life insurance,where's this and where's that,wtf why am I not surprised.

I sometime think I'm lucky being an only child Jim as I've been through that nasty stuff with Gael's family when her mother died.

She was the executor and did all the work and copped all the inuendo, we also did all the cleaning up of her house to sell it.

We organised for the family to come and see what they wanted of their parents posessions and were so disgusted by the display, we took nothing!

Human nature and especially between siblings can be pretty awful unfortunately.

#8683 User is offline   Retired 

• The Ham bone is connected to the ........
  • LocationUSA

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Mom and I talked way back when she made her will. I told her I didn't want Anything! Only my paintings back that I gave her. Told her I don't want my 3 sisters fighting over them, I painting them for Mom, and when she's gone, I should get them back, not them so it's in her will. Everything else, they can have. All the mess, any bills, any headaches. Well, I'm getting there. All the hedges are trimmed, front and back are mowed, house and garage gutters and downspouts are cleaned. Tons of tree branches and sticks picked up and broke. Lots of yard waist ready to go out this weekend. Tomorrow Deb and I are going to relax and go to the Zoo before all the kids get out of school. Then it will be a zoo for sure!
Herman

#8684 User is offline   Pinch 

• Advanced Member

Posted Today, 07:22 AM

View PostMr. Gibson, on 24 May 2017 - 04:58 PM, said:

Sounds like a compassionate sister... Not to mention daughter.

Share this topic:

• (435 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users