Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II?

RWS-151

I do. It's disappointing because the trad pro is such a great guitar(I own one and have sold a bunch) . I hope what they replace it with is worth it. The only thing I can think of that they can improve is a flame top version but that would basically be the 2012 standard or maybe the addition of a piezo Pickup

I wonder if the new pro II will have "rosewood" fingerboard as Gibson seems to be using it less and less on standard production guitars.

All of that nasty business has been setteled now.. so I reckon they will go back to Rosewood for the Standard types of guitar.. In sayiing that I liked the Baked Mapel boards and the Granadillo ones on the new studios are quite nice too..

So I reckon we will get more of a mixture than before the raids.. But hopefully they will become more consistant now.

All of that nasty business has been setteled now.. so I reckon they will go back to Rosewood for the Standard types of guitar.. In sayiing that I liked the Baked Mapel boards and the Granadillo ones on the new studios are quite nice too..

So I reckon we will get more of a mixture than before the raids.. But hopefully they will become more consistant now.

That's good to hear. One of reasons I purchased this baby over the weekend was the rosewood fingerboard. I just want my Gibson's to have "rosewood" as what they have been traditionally been making them before the raids.

IMG_0789.jpg

That's good to hear. One of reasons I purchased this baby over the weekend was the rosewood fingerboard. I just want my Gibson's to have "rosewood" as what they have been traditionally been making them before the raids.

IMG_0789.jpg

Yeah.. thats a nice one you got there :)

Check this vid about the settelment. (Henry is on it saying his bit).

Yeah.. thats a nice one you got there :)

Check this vid about the settelment. (Henry is on it saying his bit).

Both Mike and Henry are two low life greedy liars. Gibson did not import their rosewood properly and mislabelled them on the import documents. They had been warned of this before but ignored the proper regulations.

I love my LP but I wish Henry would run his company within the law. Martin, Fender, and a host of other makers have no problem. This guy is a sleazeball. Don't tell me it's a political thing it's just a guy trying to sneak over.

How do you know these things?

That they are these names you called them?

Seems from what I have watched and followed they have been telling the truths.

But the I dont know, Do you know samething?

They admitt that the documents were filled out wrong and used descriptions of the merchandise inconsistant from what it was. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Here is just one example og Mike Huckabees (defender of Todd Aiken the rape defender)BS.

Mike is a known liar.

Okay guys here's the moment you've been waiting for, Gibson Les Paul traditional pro II specs

Push push knobs

Super 57 pick up in bridge position

57 classic In neck

Coil tapping

10db boost

60s neck

Lots of new finishes

And it will be available September 24th

If you want one I can order it for you let me know just reply to this post with your contact info

Archived