Gibson Brands Forums

I am looking for a Gibson SG Tony Iommi Custom shop! Anyone?

Apollo

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Have you checked Amazon, Musiciansfriend, SamAsh, Samedaymusic, ebay, etc?

If you can't find one anywhere else and I come across someone wanting to sell theirs, I'll definitely let you know.

Good luck with the hunt!

Yes bro, have checked all over. I appreciate all the help and thanks for tips.

Peace

Damn.... I had the red version a few years back but had to sell it after the bottom dropped out in 08'. Do you have a color preference if I see another? Red or the black?

Keep an eye on gbase.com because dealers from all across the country list on their site. Just do a search on there often, you'll be amazed at what shows up!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn.... I had the red version a few years back but had to sell it after the bottom dropped out in 08'. Do you have a color preference if I see another? Red or the black?

Keep an eye on gbase.com because dealers from all across the country list on their site. Just do a search on there often, you'll be amazed at what shows up!

Either or bro. I am also check on gbase.com all the time, it is a good source for sure.

Thanks for the tips

That's not the CS version. The CS version had cross inlays down the entire fretboard and also had fretboard binding.

Iommi_sg.jpg

Yeah that is the one. I just contact by a member here that have one and we are doing some negotiation. I'll let you guys know and thanks a bunch for all the help.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that is the one. I just contact by a member here that have one and we are doing some negotiation. I'll let you guys know and thanks a bunch for all the help.

Peace

Got one in red color.

Many thanks to Phil member id (pppxray), awesome guy to deal with and honest all the way. The guitar is amazing with an extremely clean tone and powerful pickups for heavy distortion. It sounds like a million bucks on my Marshall stacks :)

Still looking for one in black color now.

Thanks again for all the help. You guys are awesome

Rock on

Archived