1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon

3 Tblsps. sugar or less

3 Tblsps. flour

1 cup flour

1 cup oats

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup cold butter

Slice apples into a 9x13 glass pan. In a small bowl mix

3 Tblsps. flour, 2-3 Tblsps. sugar, 1/2 tsp.cinnamon.

Pour this into the pan of apples and mix.

Next, in a large bowl mix the 1 cup of flour, oats and brown sugar. Then, slice cold butter into bowl and cut

in with a fork. Trying not to get the butter too warm as that will make more of a dough. We want it to crumble. Spread over the apples.

Place in oven uncovered for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Or until golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes.

Serve with ice cream.

Apple Crisp

Instructions:

Ingredients:

4 - 5 cups apples(Macintosh)

1/4-1/2 tsp. cinnamon

3 Tblsps. sugar or less

3 Tblsps. flour

1 cup flour

1 cup oats

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup cold butter

Slice apples into a 9x13 glass pan. In a small bowl mix

3 Tblsps. flour' date=' 2-3 Tblsps. sugar, 1/2 tsp.cinnamon.

Pour this into the pan of apples and mix.

Next, in a large bowl mix the 1 cup of flour, oats and brown sugar. Then, slice cold butter into bowl and cut

in with a fork. Trying not to get the butter too warm as that will make more of a dough. We want it to crumble. Spread over the apples.

Place in oven uncovered for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Or until golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes.

Serve with ice cream.

[/quote']

thanks, lsg! i'm going to make some after i'm done boring the cylinders on my '72 mustang's 350. BTW, anyboby know......

I have zero respect for Axl Rose as a musician and performer. When GNR was big in the ninteies I went to there show at the LA forum and he kept us waiting over 2 hours before he got there. His BAND was there, but he wasn't. When he finally got there he got pissed at somebody in the front row taking pics and he kept going over and spitting on them then he offered anybody in the crowd 500 bucks to get the guys camera and break it. He ranted between songs for 10 minutes then at the end of the concert he went over and threw his beer on some people and left without an encore. We got ripped. I don't know how this guy can have any loyal fans out there. He lost me real quick. Slash is a great guitar player but he should have had a professional musician as a singer not Axl Rose.

Slash is a great guitar player but he should have had a professional musician as a singer not Axl Rose.

Unfortunately Slash suffers from LSD.

Lead Singer Disease.

A shame, he's come up with some of the most memorable riffs and solos since the heyday of classic rock in the 60's and 70's.

i wouldn't walk across the street to see axle rose. he's an irrelevant talentless twit. a bloated, caterwauling sac de ****** ( thx to ksd for that one) whose voice, even in his salad days, was sh*t. the guy's a bad joke. why is he being discussed in the acoustic forum? just curious.

i wouldn't walk across the street to see axle rose. he's an irrelevant talentless twit. a bloated' date=' caterwauling sac de ****** ( thx to ksd for that one) whose voice, even in his salad days, was sh*t. the guy's a bad joke. why is he being discussed in the acoustic forum? just curious.[/quote']

Just out of curiosity, what have you done ?

Just out of curiosity' date=' what have you done ?[/quote']

foolishly gambled on slash and izzy stradlin shows (way back in the day), lost money, learned my lesson. was never a GNR fan but as a concert promoter, my personal taste typically takes a back seat to business. actually enjoyed both of those shows. slash was very personable, if not profitable, and i discovered a great band (DA DA) as touring support for izzy. always thought axle was a jackass with a voice that would peel paint and that's my personal opinion. what's your claim to fame since we evidently have to have "done" something to justify our having an opinion.

foolishly gambled on slash and izzy stradlin shows (way back in the day)' date=' lost money, learned my lesson. was never a GNR fan but as a concert promoter, my personal taste typically takes a back seat to business. actually enjoyed both of those shows. slash was very personable, if not profitable, and i discovered a great band (DA DA) as touring support for izzy. always thought axle was a jackass with a voice that would peel paint and that's my personal opinion. what's your claim to fame since we evidently have to have "done" something to justify our having an opinion.[/quote']

No...I just think it's pathetic tho talk **** about someone who's gone somewhere with their music...I'm also not the one in here trashing other people that have accomplished something....Personally I think posting stuff about bands in a forum where it doesn't belong is stupid, but nobody ever said you had to be smart to post comments in forums...Looking through a lot of these threads is proof of that...And I'm not saying that I'm famous by any means...Been touring since I was 15 in various bands with opening slots for some nationals here and there....But at least I'm out there trying to do something which is more than most people attempt to do.

i support touring bands with my hard earned cash. i just happen to do it after the gig when i pay them. my opinion doesn't really count anymore than the music buying public or any less. but , at the same time, i don't think my take on any given act is less valid because i haven't released my masterpiece yet.

i support touring bands with my hard earned cash. i just happen to do it after the gig when i pay them. my opinion doesn't really count anymore than the music buying public or any less. but ' date=' at the same time, i don't think my take on any given act is less valid because i haven't released my masterpiece yet. [/quote']

true. this is an opinion based forum and those expressed are not directly intended to threaten or diminish the opines or character of others. certainly a touring musician will rise up to support and defend but said musician is also entitled to likes and dislikes. however, keeping the replies and posts focused on what was said and not who said it is more important in order to keep the forum enjoyable and imformative. debate never focuses on the individual, only the point. hurling insults and profanity only serve to turn the forum into place where the mob rules and caveman ethics prevail. no one really wants that. as well, whatever your profession, vocation or trade we are all consumers and most certainly entitled to critique "product".

What is this about back Axles?

They suck?, they are crap?

Well fit a Limited Slip Differential!!!

LSD

( Get it??? like Slush or whatever the twits name is)

Purely my opin ion of course and probably only 73.25% of the acoustic forum would agree!

If I wanted to listen to that sort of music ........thats why god invented Led Zep and Toni Iommi!

By the way and just for interest how can a singer make an acoustic album, does he not have a mic?

Perhaps he should make an "uncut" version ( Or does that mean something else over the pond?)

Archived