Gibson Brands Forums

Axle is BACK !! great album

ninety1vee

i think its the same as your aunt's crumble. layers of apples topped with oats, cinnamon and brown sugar. see previous recipe on this thread graciously supplied by LSG.

*feeble attempt at returning to thread topic*

maybe in return for her baking you could give her a kick at old school and let her belt out 'sweet child 'o mine ' at your next open mic?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rumor has it that's he's living under the loading dock at Tower Records...

i think tower folded. it may be walmart. at least he can sing himself to sleep.

edit: i read this after my initial post:

“Everyone knows Axl is a bit of a maverick genius and won’t do anything he

doesn’t want to.”

maverick- ummm, ok. genius, nah. as far as his current behavior (missing), i'm good with that.

mmmm, apple crisp.

My mother does a quite splendid apple and blackberry (do you get them in the USA? I live in FL for a while and can't recall seeing them) crumble, mm-mmmmm.... curve ball to the topic, and side topic, I know.

I'm not so sure she'd be keen to share the recipe though, you'd have thought it was the Colonel secret blend or something...!!

My mother does a quite splendid apple and blackberry (do you get them in the USA? I live in FL for a while and can't recall seeing them) crumble' date=' mm-mmmmm.... curve ball to the topic, and side topic, I know.

I'm not so sure she'd be keen to share the recipe though, you'd have thought it was the Colonel secret blend or something...!![/quote']

Austin, nice one! No curve or side ball IMO. I do hate it when people try to get threads back on track, don't you? Who is this maverick, genius, recluse, slow working, apple recipe writing rock star anyway?

If it waddles like an apple and quacks like an apple, it's an apple! Right?

"Therefore, with so many people kissing his ***, Mr. Rose needs to man up and take any criticism dished out! And instead of suing Dr. Pepper, maybe he should buy everybody one! I'll take a little Jack in mine!"

Oi!! Jack and Dr Pepper?! (You know it would talk a remark about alcohol to get me to reply ...lol) I've never had it. Is it good? Should I try it? Personally, I prefer my Jack with caffiene free Pepsi and a splash of Rosa's, but hey ...I'm try anything once!!

As for Axle, it's over for him although GNR rocked back in the day. Slash still rocks. w00t!

"Therefore' date=' with so many people kissing his ***, Mr. Rose needs to man up and take any criticism dished out! And instead of suing Dr. Pepper, maybe he should buy everybody one! I'll take a little Jack in mine!"

Oi!! Jack and Dr Pepper?! (You know it would talk a remark about alcohol to get me to reply ...lol) I've never had it. Is it good? Should I try it? Personally, I prefer my Jack with caffiene free Pepsi and a splash of Rosa's, but hey ...I'm try anything once!!

As for Axle, it's over for him although GNR rocked back in the day. Slash still rocks. w00t![/quote']

"Therefore' date=' with so many people kissing his ***, Mr. Rose needs to man up and take any criticism dished out! And instead of suing Dr. Pepper, maybe he should buy everybody one! I'll take a little Jack in mine!"

As for Axle, it's over for him although GNR rocked back in the day. Slash still rocks. w00t![/quote']

Man, Jack is great with everything. I mean, Jack & Coke is America's cocktail for a reason! Jack & Dr. Pepper, otherwise known as a Dr. Jack has a better bite in my opinion because of Dr. P's 23 fantatic flavors!

Another good one is a Mountain Jack...... Mountain Dew and Jack. And of course there Tennessee Tea.....Jack and sweet tea.

All go wonderful while strumming a few tunes of course (that way no one can accuse of of being in the wrong forum;).

Archived