Gibson Brands Forums

50th Anniversary SG Diablo with Floyd Rose

sparky349

I recently procured this guitar, I sold a Fender MIM 72 REISSUE THINLINE TELE. traded a 1984 USA KRAMER PACER EVH model a EPI. DOUBLE NECK SG a BLUE SPARKLE DEARMOND M75T and a 4 string SOUNDGEAR bass with active pickups all in mint condition with custom cases for a straight up purchase, I have a bank of 12 guitars remaining and they are as follows #1 early Gibson 60's SG white 2 hum pups with Maestro Vibrola engraved tailpiece

#2 Fender 1984 or 85 E Series Strat Plus Deluxe red with 3 gold lace sensor pickups #3 PRS CE 24 black 24 frets & vibrato #4 EPI. Limited Edition Riviera Custom P93 red with gold hardware #5 DEARMOND ARCHTOP black with 2 aftermarket humbucker pickups & grover tuners #6 Gibson LP Special black with aftermarket shorty Maestro Vibrola installed by me #7 WASHBURN X SERIES black 24 frets & vibrato #8 EPI. mini LP body full size 24 fret neck black & one hot humbucker pup #9 GUILD 6 STRING ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT #10 EPI. 6 STRING ACOUSTIC EJ 200 JUMBO ARTIST #11 YAMAHA 12 STRING ACOUSTIC/ELE. #12 GIBSONS 50 ANNIVERSARY SG DIABLO WITH TREMOLO black with 24 frets, I mention all of the above so you understand the seriousness of my guitar addiction , now that I've conveyed all that, having the old & the new SG & knowing the old SG are worth some major bucks, lets say 10k to 15k where will the 50 anniversary SG be 50 yr. from now 'cause I'll be dead & long gone

Guest Farnsbarns

I recently procured this guitar, I sold a Fender MIM 72 REISSUE THINLINE TELE. traded a 1984 USA KRAMER PACER EVH model a EPI. DOUBLE NECK SG a BLUE SPARKLE DEARMOND M75T and a 4 string SOUNDGEAR bass with active pickups all in mint condition with custom cases for a straight up purchase, I have a bank of 12 guitars remaining and they are as follows #1 early Gibson 60's SG white 2 hum pups with Maestro Vibrola engraved tailpiece

#2 Fender 1984 or 85 E Series Strat Plus Deluxe red with 3 gold lace sensor pickups #3 PRS CE 24 black 24 frets & vibrato #4 EPI. Limited Edition Riviera Custom P93 red with gold hardware #5 DEARMOND ARCHTOP black with 2 aftermarket humbucker pickups & grover tuners #6 Gibson LP Special black with aftermarket shorty Maestro Vibrola installed by me #7 WASHBURN X SERIES black 24 frets & vibrato #8 EPI. mini LP body full size 24 fret neck black & one hot humbucker pup #9 GUILD 6 STRING ACOUSTIC DREADNOUGHT #10 EPI. 6 STRING ACOUSTIC EJ 200 JUMBO ARTIST #11 YAMAHA 12 STRING ACOUSTIC/ELE. #12 GIBSONS 50 ANNIVERSARY SG DIABLO WITH TREMOLO black with 24 frets, I mention all of the above so you understand the seriousness of my guitar addiction , now that I've conveyed all that, having the old & the new SG & knowing the old SG are worth some major bucks, lets say 10k to 15k where will the 50 anniversary SG be 50 yr. from now 'cause I'll be dead & long gone

Unfortunately I broke my crystal ball.Can you wait 50 years for the answer? [rolleyes]

Sorry, sarcastic comments aside, nobody knows!

SARCASTLEY SPEAKING I THINK THAT'S WHY I WROTE WHAT I DID & I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BALL FIXED

Ya I know buddy boy, it's just that the cost of a brand name guitar is so darn expensive & certain models are destined for collector status & jacks the price up even higher, or can you tell me why an acoustic guitar cost more than a baby grand piano.

Archived