Gibson Brands Forums

What's your Les Paul's name?

crazytrain513

of all my guitars i've named very few of them, any time I take my old LP to play I say "c'mon old timer" so I guess it's name is old timer.....although "crusty" may be more accurate.

GarysCam062.jpg

another i've named is my Washburn acoustic......we've been through many battles together & it even has a few drops of my blood inside it (along with some whiskey)

this is "old soldier"

GarysCam035.jpg

I call my Sheraton II "Sherri" but it's not an "earned" name, so does' that even count?

not to me..........

Guest Farnsbarns

I like "Clementine", just bc of the pickup selector switch. Consider it!

OK, Clementine has stuck. Thanks, I think. But seriously, I like it. This guitar might get some interesting exposure soon. You'll hear about it if it happens, then you can say you named it.

OK, Clementine has stuck. Thanks, I think. But seriously, I like it. This guitar might get some interesting exposure soon. You'll hear about it if it happens, then you can say you named it.

Wonderful, I'm proud to hear it! Now you have to help me think of a name for mine (a couple posts above).

• 1 month later...