Gibson Guitar Board: cant get DaRouter to detect SCS 1D decks or scs 1M controller on my MAC PRO - Gibson Guitar Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cant get DaRouter to detect SCS 1D decks or scs 1M controller on my MAC PRO

#1 User is offline   mastermind 

• Group: Members

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

I can't get DaRouter to detect my SCS 1d decks or my SCS 1m controller on my 2010 2.8 ghz quad Mac pro (24 GB RAM) running OS X 10.7.5 . When I hook them up to my 2.8 ghz core duo imac (6GB RAM) running OS X 10.6.8 only one SCS 1d deck and the SCS 1m controller are detected. Darouter will not detect BOTH Decks at the same time. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the serial numbers for both of the decks and the controller read 0000 when Da Router does detect them. I believe all firmware is up to date (1.27 on the SCS 1ds and 1.24 on the SCS 1m), and I believe I am using the latest version of the DaRouter software (1.1.42). ANY Help would be greatly appreciated...

#2 User is offline   Gindala SGP 

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

It's a long shot, but it might be that you are running out of power on your USB port, the one closest to you on your left is normally your "best" USB port on Macbook Pro's since it's not sharing with the Bluetooth/Camera like the port right in the back.

#3 User is offline   Dj_ 

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostGindala SGP, on 02 January 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

It's a long shot, but it might be that you are running out of power on your USB port, the one closest to you on your left is normally your "best" USB port on Macbook Pro's since it's not sharing with the Bluetooth/Camera like the port right in the back.

hum the Scs Device don't use a USB Power lol! it's connected to Firewire
I have the same trouble but nobody of Stanton Support solve the trouble !

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users