Gibson Brands Forums

My gibsons

69Nova

Nice stuff what do you think of the Rebel?

I have not had a ton of time with it but I really like it. With my Blues Jr I pretty much always stay at the same volume level but with the Rebel I always find myself cranking it up cause I love the sound. I'm not sure how to explain it but the amp has alot of snap(if that makes any sense). One small thing I wish it had reverb.

Ok guys I have no idea how to take decent pics of guitars so bear with me.

I just got this Epi Dot two weeks ago off craigs list. Dirt cheap with a hard case. It's my go to guitar for jam sessions at friends homes.

201_0245.jpg

This is my Lucille I got a month or so ago. It's a 96 and in great condition. My favorite out of them all.

201_0246.jpg

201_0241.jpg

I just got this 137 this week(a gift from my old man).

201_0253.jpg

And last is my LP, this one was my first "serious" guitar. It sounds killer on the Egnater with the gain cranked up.

201_0248.jpg

Tim' date=' if you like looking at guitars so much, why don't you just walk into your living room? =P~

[/quote']

Obviously, you like looking at them too. How else do you explain 700 posts since June 15? :D

Nova, those things are killer! I've thought about getting a 137 a few times, but I find they're too bulky for me. 335s are as big as I can handle. I love that 137.

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the forum also. Just got a Les Paul Studio Premium Plus and I'm very excited about it. So far, so good. This is my first Les Paul. I've always been a Fender guy and have an '83 Tele that is my Baby. But the day I saw this LP (about a year ago) I fell in love instantly. I was finally able to get one this past week, after obsessing over it for the past year. I still haven't had too much time to get into it (work, kids, etc.) but the time I've had with it, I have been amazed, plus it is awesome looking. I just need to get used to the shorter scale than my Tele.

Here are some pics.

LPPremiumPlus.jpg

LPPremiumPlusII.jpg

My '83 Tele and my SX-SJM72 with P90s:

IMG_1088.jpg

Nova' date=' those things are killer! I've thought about getting a 137 a few times, but I find they're too bulky for me. 335s are as big as I can handle. I love that 137.[/quote']

Thanks! I love the 137. I'm not that big of a guy(only about 5'6ish) and it works for me. It could be cause I mostly sit when I play though.

Archived